great superfood

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it

Fantastic stuff

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Feb 04, 2015

Give me energy and taste great.

Great product but inconsistent quantity

Posted by Scott-BodyBuilding on Jun 11, 2014

A good product and have been taking for a few months now. But realised that each container actually contains different amount. Especially compared to macrogreen. it is much lesser even though it specify that it contains 90 servings.

very good powder!

Posted by 5545178705846243260 on Oct 16, 2013

very good powder!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3131479 on Aug 26, 2013

I like it very much!!! good taste!

不好喝。。感觉怪怪的

Posted by 4870618414099360080 on Jul 27, 2013

不好喝。。感觉怪怪的,而且还有什么东西的籽粉碎的粉,水化不开都沉淀在水底,喝去很难受!

Fancy Kool-Aid

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

Get Macrolife's Green. I took this for 90 days every morning, followed by a cycle of taking the Green for the next 90 days every morning(with everything else being unchanged) and I noticed a difference taking the Green, while the red didn't seem to do anything over that 3 month span. If you look up Macrolife Natural's history, you'll see it was the Green that was developed first - Which is a great product, but I honestly think the Red was developed as a "cash grab"; riding on the success of the Green. I'll give this 1 star because it tastes good.

Macrolife Natural, Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer3112918 on Feb 01, 2013

I have been using this product for six months. Not only do I feel more energetic, but my blood test results are fantastic. I take the recommended amount in the morning and same for the greens in the evening.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Oct 02, 2012

i love the ingredient blend in this, and it tastes great. I add it to my gym pre-workout to help with free-radical scavenging during training, plus the big vitamin C dose supports tissue repair. Great value for money :-)

Switched to another brand and Dark Circles came back! Powered by 12,000 ORAC

Posted by VictorySecret on Sep 18, 2012

I switched to another berry formula and guess what the dark circles under my eyes came back! The antioxidant quality of Miracle Reds is really powerful and keeps one glowing and youthful! By now you must have figured out that I switched back to Miracle Reds. I use this along with Now Foods Green Phytofoods, the perfect Super Green Food. In my estimation it is much better Green Food than Macro/Miracle Greens and as always iherb has the best price on Phytofoods.Perfect dense nutrient replacement for those many berries that are out of season. Power up your shakes with this organic rich formula at under $1 a day with 90 servingd