Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer2593602 on Nov 30, 2007

Terrific taste for a terrific product. I drink this first thing every morning, about half an hour before breakfast. My energy levels increased greatly. I use this product along with Macro Greens. (I reviewed that product also.)

Miracle Reds travel well!

Posted by Reviewer1137952 on Apr 28, 2009

I'm a confirmed user of the Miracle Reds (and Greens). I travel quite a bit, which makes using the powder from the bigger containers a nuisance. So, enter the individual packets. What a great benefit for travel-- easy to carry, nothing to measure. Thanks for this option!

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been taking Macrolife Reds for about a month and everytime I drink them I get an instant surge of energy. I can notice a difference when I take them and if I miss a dose. Great product. You should buy the largest size to save money since this is kind of pricey. But well worth it.

all the essential

Posted by Reviewer3324774 on Dec 08, 2009

so many antioxidants in an easy to use sachet! have one a day if you want to feel strong and healthy

Macro Reds

Posted by Reviewer2062929 on Feb 04, 2008

Another great product! I just add it into my sons smoothie to get all the nutrients in him that he may not get since he is a picky eater,

A big diffrence.

Posted by Reviewer2069794 on Feb 08, 2007

I have notticed the following: much more energy, my skin looks clearer and feels softer, alertness, less hungry or cravings for junk food. I have everyone I know in my office hooked. I highly recommend these on the go packets.

Great mix

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Jul 06, 2012

Great mix with a great flavour. Good taste in smoothies and also with spring water. Gives a good energy boost.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3246319 on Aug 08, 2012

A fantastic antioxidant booster in smoothies!

mixes easily and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

Handy to travel with because of the packets.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1373344 on Mar 19, 2010

Everything it say you can expect and more. Enjoy it everyday in the morning or evening. It's a feel good product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »