Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Antioxidant Facial Oil, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Cunde mucho aunque es caro, y me encanta como se absorbe enseguida. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Amazing for dry skin

Posted by 4851296090809695314 on Nov 19, 2013

I've been using Mad Hippie face cream and vitamin C serum for a while now and love them. I just recently ordered the Antioxidant Facial Oil and have to say it is great! It sinks into my skin so quickly, leaving my face feeling soft and hydrated all day. And, the smell, well the smell is amazing - very light and fruity. The facial oil literally contains almost every super-antioxidant out there, and no preservatives at all. For an aging hippie like myself, it's a godsend

Good but there are better oils

Posted by Babycakes on Mar 13, 2015

At first I was really impressed with this oil. It sinks in instantly and doesn't make my skin shine. Yet that's all it does, unfortunately. After few weeks of use my skin became really dry with rough scaly patches. I tried using moisturizer before applying the oil and it didn't help either. I also started getting breakouts. So I switched to a different brand. This is disappointing because I had to change my review after longer use. Removing only one star because it might work for others, ingredients are very nice.

fantastic

Posted by 4936636171312486128 on Jun 25, 2014

glad i came across this product - it is a fraction of the cost of the other similar product i was using over the last 6 months have noticed an improvement in facial lines, mostly forehead i have started preordering to ensure i have a back up supply on hand REALLY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ITEM IS HORRIBLE ...WITH HOPES NOBODY ORDERS AND I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE STOCK TO MYSELF

Good facial oil

Posted by 4681893516213818363 on Apr 03, 2014

Love this facial oil, I usually use it at night after using a mask but I also have used it during daytime in winter months (after bloating the excess with a tissue)and it kept my skin hydrated the whole day. Very good ingredients, and I noticed it helps my skin to heal after an occasional red spot very quickly. I have normal to dry skin, very few lines (I am in my 30s) and no major skin issues. Will repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »