Amazing for dry skin

Posted by 4851296090809695314 on Nov 19, 2013

I've been using Mad Hippie face cream and vitamin C serum for a while now and love them. I just recently ordered the Antioxidant Facial Oil and have to say it is great! It sinks into my skin so quickly, leaving my face feeling soft and hydrated all day. And, the smell, well the smell is amazing - very light and fruity. The facial oil literally contains almost every super-antioxidant out there, and no preservatives at all. For an aging hippie like myself, it's a godsend

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Cunde mucho aunque es caro, y me encanta como se absorbe enseguida. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Good but there are better oils

Posted by Babycakes on Mar 13, 2015

At first I was really impressed with this oil. It sinks in instantly and doesn't make my skin shine. Yet that's all it does, unfortunately. After few weeks of use my skin became really dry with rough scaly patches. I tried using moisturizer before applying the oil and it didn't help either. I also started getting breakouts. So I switched to a different brand. This is disappointing because I had to change my review after longer use. Removing only one star because it might work for others, ingredients are very nice.

fantastic

Posted by 4936636171312486128 on Jun 25, 2014

glad i came across this product - it is a fraction of the cost of the other similar product i was using over the last 6 months have noticed an improvement in facial lines, mostly forehead i have started preordering to ensure i have a back up supply on hand REALLY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ITEM IS HORRIBLE ...WITH HOPES NOBODY ORDERS AND I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE STOCK TO MYSELF

Good facial oil

Posted by 4681893516213818363 on Apr 03, 2014

Love this facial oil, I usually use it at night after using a mask but I also have used it during daytime in winter months (after bloating the excess with a tissue)and it kept my skin hydrated the whole day. Very good ingredients, and I noticed it helps my skin to heal after an occasional red spot very quickly. I have normal to dry skin, very few lines (I am in my 30s) and no major skin issues. Will repurchase.

Antioxidant smoothie

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 23, 2015

This bottle is jammed pack with antioxidant; it probably got the most out of all the oil blend I've seen. The texture is light-medium, lighter than straight up argan oil. It got a slight tangerine scent and it sink in much faster than the regular argan oil, but not as fast as RHO. I use this under my moisturizer at night to add extra moisture I desperately need. It had not break me out either. However I do advised against using this inthe morning as it contain citrus oil. This is perfect for normal dry skin folks, oily skin can enjoy it too but probably more for night time

Very good oil

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Jun 15, 2015

Very good oil help your skin with its' ingredient! but you have to use it everyday or share with your made because it rancid so quick.

nice but...

Posted by Mrsfireball on Jan 18, 2014

the oil color is clear and absorbs pretty quickly and leaving a light sheen on face. The smell, hum....quite hard to describe, not as fruity as I expect but not bad. Have only used for couple days, so far so good. At this moment, comparatively speaking, I like Rosehip Oil by Life Flo better. May try out their VC serum in summer time.

Aceite de argán..que huele bien

Posted by 5487101610857800385 on Aug 19, 2014

Más que un serum, es un aceite facial. Cuesta un poco q se absorba. Deja la piel muy hidratada y elástica. Hace el mismo efecto q el aceite de argán (lo lleva en su composición) pero con olor frutal.

Posted by 5030163560757201724 on May 03, 2016

This is great for my sensitive skin. It is really nurturing and works well with the MH face cream.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »