Love this face cream!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Apr 20, 2012

I have been using this cream for the past 2 weeks and I am very happy with it. It's moisturizing without being greasy, it gives you a nice healthy glow, it evens out skin tones, it calms the skin and heals breakouts.It has a light fruity scent which I like as I can't stand heavily scented products (there is no fragrance added to this cream, the scent comes from the ingredients) The fact that it is natural, has great anti aging ingredients and is affordable makes it a winner to me. I will buy again!

Super

Posted by Lycka82 on Dec 26, 2012

But if you have very dry skin, this cream wouldn't be enough for moisture.. Otherwise it is very decent product, I like how my face looks like in the morning - fresh and bright.

Best face cream I've ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jun 02, 2013

Mild cosmetic citric odor disappears quickly. Not too oily and my face tone and freshness improves visually. The pump on the bottle works very well but you don't get much volume for your money.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2447628 on Aug 26, 2012

Texture is silky and not greasy and the smell is good. I love the size of jar to use it until it is still fresh.

beautiful lightly scented creme

Posted by 4936636171312486128 on Jun 25, 2014

glad i came across this product - it is a fraction of the cost of the other similar product i was using over the last 6 months have noticed an improvement in facial lines, mostly forehead i have started preordering to ensure i have a back up supply on hand REALLY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ITEM IS HORRIBLE ...WITH HOPES NOBODY ORDERS AND I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE STOCK TO MYSELF

Love this but wish there was more!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012

I love how lightweight this is! It sinks in well and I like the scent, too. Keeps my face hydrated and not greasy. No breakouts as well. Just wish there's more in the bottle to justify the price!

super

Posted by 4766342398670860024 on Nov 10, 2012

excellent cream. my best. perfectly moisturizes and covers.

By far the best face cream I've used

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013

not oily, absorbs easily. with ingredient list which make sense (including metroxyl). its only problem is that it doesn't come in larger packages...

ADORABLE!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 23, 2014

this cream absorbed in a second on face.

ME EN-CAN-TA!

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

La mejor crema de rostro que he probado. No me genera brotes de acné, tampoco deja la cara brillante sino que con una terminación mate muy natural. Hidrata la piel sin generar afectos secundarios. Se la mostré a mi madre y ella también opina que es fantástica. Ella tiene 54 y yo 28 años y las dos estamos muy satisfechas a pesar de nuestras diferencias en los requisitos de nuestros productos faciales. Ya voy en la 2da compra y seguiré comprándolas. Mad Hippie tiene productos muy buenos.