Nice blend!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a good tasting combination, I have it with my yoghurt in the morning. Good thing it is unsulphured and has no added sugar, just natural sweetness from the fruits and organic apple juice concentrate. Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

perfect addition

Posted by netalee on May 03, 2012

to oatmeal breakfast for example

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Really good taste

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 08, 2012

I mix them with my nuts.. My colleagues who tried it are asking me to place orders from them!

!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 10, 2012

ļoti ļoti garšīgas ogas. nav pārsaldinātas. jūtama īstā garša

yum

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

just sweet enough but hard not to eat it all up in one go

맛있어요!

Posted by hosoo4 on Feb 12, 2013

새콤달콤 맛있어요. 봉지뜯으면 16개월 아기랑 둘이 폭풍흡입해요. 특히 블루베리 정말 맛있어요. 이거 먹고 블루베리만 들어있는걸로 먹고 싶어서 동결건조랑 그냥 건조 등등 몇가지 구입해서 먹어봤는데 이 안에 들어있는 블루베리만한게 없네요.

Deeeelicious and Nuuuutritious!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

Turn a simple salad into a gourmet treat! So delicious on salad with walnuts and any kind of dressing, but especially with something fruity. A nice snack, too. Mix with nuts for an exceptional trail mix. I'm going to get some of this for everyone next Christmas! I can't say enough about this yummy stuff! I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping! I hope you found my review of Made in Nature Fusion Dried Fruit helpful.

good taste!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Very delicious!

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on May 03, 2013

I ordered these a while go and ate them very quickly. I wanted to order again but they were out of stock. They appear to be back, so I will be purchasing again. Delicious and great with a nut mix.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »