• Customer Ratings

Do not buy these...

Posted by 5505314988425706270 on Jul 11, 2013

I love dried mango. These are the first ones I have tried without added sugar, and they tasted horrible! The taste is kind of overly sweet and weird, but they were also very small. I'm used to long, thick and chewy slices, and these are small, hard and thin. In my opinion this is rubbish.. :-( too bad because I wanted a substitute for my beloved mango slices

Chewy and delicious

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013

These tasted very fresh and chewy, just how I was expecting! I love all natural dried fruit and this tops my list.

Tastes great, only 4 starts b/c of the price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013

This is a delicious snack, tastes like raw mango. It is a bit crunchy and chewy. I would reorder even though I think it is expensive (only 85g/ 0.3 oz!)

Great Organic Product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015

These are great however, I'm really only shopping on iherb to save money on products that aren't so affordable in Singapore. This product compares to several of the local brands here and not much savings, so I probably wouldn't pack them into my precious box space next time. NO complaints about the product though. Super. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

More yummy than candies

Posted by Reviewer1388822 on Oct 08, 2013

My son loves it and pick it rather than candies

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Taste not bad as a healthy snacks with no added sugar but it's slightly hard and difficult to chew. May be a choking hazard to elderly or young kids.

Organic Mangos

Posted by 5619960708668030625 on Nov 19, 2012

Good value for money. Helps in my passing motion.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1803066 on Jul 08, 2012

So flavorfull and tasty. On my country its really hard to fond dried fruit that is just fruit - its all pumped up with sugar and additives. But this is just plain fruit, which is great. We snack on it or ide it with cereal. The taste is very rich consentrated mango.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Jun 13, 2012

Good taste,my children loved it in the cereals and as snack.

Love it