• Customer Ratings

The very best

Posted by Reviewer1865575 on Aug 28, 2011

I have loved unsweetened dried pineapple for decades. I've tried many varieties and brands. This is without doubt the best I have ever had --but expensive.

Tasty but a bit hard

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I like it except it is a bit hard.

Tastieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 27, 2011

Very good! Taste like real pineapples... because it is real pineapples! lol! Excellent product if you're tired of pineapples that are not sweet. One of the best naturally dried fruits i've tasted to date.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

The best dried pineapple I've ever had. I was going to use it to make a trail mix but we ate the entire bag before I got it done.

dried pineapple!

Posted by Reviewer2383081 on Jan 15, 2012

Exseptional taste. we ate the whole package in seconds. And ordered a bigger one. No sugar, no sulfur,juicy and sweet! great great great. Just try it and you will love it too.

too good

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I love this dried pineapple. It doesn't come in rounds like what you find in bulk at the grocery. It is pieces and chunks. Love the natural taste and sweetness...next best thing to real pineapple.

Just okay

Posted by 5557106438236487451 on Dec 11, 2014

It is more sticky, chewy and sour than I expected. It's not bad at all but somehow it gives me stomachache, so I'd say not for the sensitive tummy.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Jan 01, 2015

sour, overall good for tea as a substitute for sugar and sweets but the apperance is far from ideal, brown dried pieces of pineapple

not for me!

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Nov 15, 2014

not that tasty!

Taste Great!

Posted by 5375834736075785257 on Jan 27, 2015

I bought this for my helper and she loves it! She said it's not sweet and that's why she likes it.