• Reviews | English

The very best

Posted by Reviewer1865575 on Aug 28, 2011

I have loved unsweetened dried pineapple for decades. I've tried many varieties and brands. This is without doubt the best I have ever had --but expensive.

Tastieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 27, 2011

Very good! Taste like real pineapples... because it is real pineapples! lol! Excellent product if you're tired of pineapples that are not sweet. One of the best naturally dried fruits i've tasted to date.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

The best dried pineapple I've ever had. I was going to use it to make a trail mix but we ate the entire bag before I got it done.

dried pineapple!

Posted by Reviewer2383081 on Jan 15, 2012

Exseptional taste. we ate the whole package in seconds. And ordered a bigger one. No sugar, no sulfur,juicy and sweet! great great great. Just try it and you will love it too.

Organic Golden Pineapple!!

Posted by 5485517747347245898 on May 19, 2016

I love it!! No gluten. Non GMO. No sugar added. Just organic dried pineapple! I always take it or organic nuts when I have a break time. My sister and my nephew loves it too!

too good

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I love this dried pineapple. It doesn't come in rounds like what you find in bulk at the grocery. It is pieces and chunks. Love the natural taste and sweetness...next best thing to real pineapple.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2596885 on Mar 20, 2012

Very tasty

good

Posted by Reviewer2441529 on Mar 21, 2012

Very good. I like that it's not to sweet.

부모님 사드렸는데..

Posted by luckypey on Apr 26, 2012

엄청 좋아하시네요, 정말 맛있다고 하십니다. 원래 국내 과자나 이런종류 안좋아하시는데 이건 먹기 편할정도로 자연스럽게 달콤하고 먹고나서 속도 편안하다고 하시네요.

Delicious

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on May 16, 2012

I opened the pack and thought - eww, that's not what dried pineapple looks like. However, after tasting this version versus the regular, sugared version we see in the stores, I will never go back to anything but organic. The flavour of pineapple bursts in your mouth. it's beyond delicious.