10% Off Orders Over $40!

Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Reviews 3-star

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Prefer the vanilla

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have come back on to rewrite review as I don't care for the smell of this lip balm. I like the way it feels and tastes but there is a slight rotten smell about the pomegranate. If someone is sitting next to me they will say "What is that smell?" and not in a complimentary way. Get the vanilla - it is much nicer! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

It's ok

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Feb 19, 2013

First i liked it but after using it for a while i noticed that it stopped moisturizing my lips plus it started leaving the residue which i hate. So i got back to my favorite dr.bronner's lip balm which i buy here btw

Not enough for very dry lips

Posted by EndlessSummer on Apr 13, 2014

It didn't work for my dry lips... I felt like sometimes it worsen the trouble. I think it might work for slightly dry lips that doesn't need too much moisture, just something light to lock humidity. I will probably use it when my lips will be better to keep them moisturized. For very dry and chapped lips, maybe a product with Shea butter would work better to repair skin as it did for mine. I only use raw shea butter by now.

review