Disappointed, lost cap when received!

Posted by 5760557502986486118 on Dec 24, 2012

The lip balm has no cap on it when I received my order, can't find it anywhere in the delivery box, guess they have already lost it during packing. So my only solution was to throw it away. Disappointed! Hope iherb can be more careful in packing next time.

great balm

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

great balm

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 11, 2013

It helps

Dries the lips

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

Somehow it makes my lips drier, I think its because of only very few ingredients.

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Best lip balm ever

Posted by 5654482086239487875 on Jul 15, 2014

This product is by far the only thing that works for me. I've tried, EOS, Soft lips, vaseline, and Burts Bees. None moisturized and I was starting to think it was just me. Until I had a free trial of this. I am a buyer for life. You will not regret this. Great price AND Organic!!!!!

Organic balm for lips

Posted by Francois on Mar 04, 2015

Like this balm, organic and sertification! Good quality and little prise.

Won't buy again

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013

I do not really like these balms - they give little moisture for my lips. But composition's good. Состав хороший, но мне кажется, увлажнения и питания для губ маловато:(

Beware of allergy to beewax

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Aug 26, 2013

Strong allergic reaction

Amazing product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

I always had trouble with chapped lips and I never expected this balm to be this good. I tried so many products before and nothing ever worked for me. Since I started using it the only thing I can say about it is that it's an amazing product. Even if I don't use it, my lips are still ok and moisturized. All my friends want to try it and I'll definitely buy more.