• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Kudos to Madre Bees!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 09, 2012

The Madre Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm is a terrific product. It glides on easily without irritating cracked lips. Staying power is better than average despite ease of application. I found the scent of Madre Pomegranate Lip Balm to be mild but pleasant. This product is a winner: high quality organic ingredients, effective moisturizing, and very affordable. I'm hooked!

Posted by skittles on Oct 13, 2012

Veldig god naturlig lukt! Hjelper mot tørre lepper her i kulden:-) Norway

Well reminiscing Smooth

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

Well reminiscing Smooth Moisture and maintain a long, lips will be stronger

Just a great lip balm

Posted by 5043602279737349142 on Sep 06, 2014

Rich composition, organic, making lips smooth, soft and protected from wind or cold. Pleasant on lips, doesn't dry them. At the same time it is so cheap! Nothing to say more - just buy it! See my page for more reviews.

Excellent

Posted by 4791086115256245354 on Aug 16, 2014

It does a great job moisturizing lips and the price was more than reasonable.

Recomendo !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Não ressecou quando ficou guardado uns 90 dias. Recomendo !

excellent

Posted by OksanaEnina on Jun 04, 2014

great balm! Love it! Thank you! :)

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Good balm

Posted by Reviewer3058810 on Sep 26, 2013

Very good smell, natural organic ingredients, moisturize my lips. Helps for my dry chapped lips particularly in winter. Will buy again.