Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Good balm

Posted by Reviewer3058810 From Lithuania on Sep 26, 2013

Very good smell, natural organic ingredients, moisturize my lips. Helps for my dry chapped lips particularly in winter. Will buy again.

This is the best lip balm!

Posted by KittyKnows From California on Nov 26, 2012

The best all organic lip balm I have ever tried. Will buy again.

Just great!

Posted by sweetheart From Finland on Jan 18, 2013

Completely natural (which is not that common: even though many brands claim to be natural they actually aren't). Nice smell, moistens well!