Awesome lip balm!

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on Oct 31, 2012

I really enjoy using the vanilla lip balm. It gives me a sense of "ahhh" when I put it on. This balm moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling. Great for use when your lips are chapped! Madre Bees is a GREAT balm!

smooth

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

This product is very nice, has a good texture and smell. Will buy again.

Nice flavour

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 29, 2012

Nice flavour

LOVE THIS!

Posted by WendND on Nov 01, 2012

Has such a nice natural smell and flavor from the beeswax and hemp oil, slightest hint of nutty flavor from the hemp, with mild natural vanilla. Nothing artificial about it and it's organic too! Slightly oily but not too much. When it is cold out that will be a plus. Simple ingredients, you could eat this stuff really. Since I have it on my lips, I want it to be "food grade" anyway.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2504280 on Nov 02, 2012

I used Burt Bee's lip balm for years until I discovered they have been bought by a large corporation. That's why I was excited to find Madre Bees Hemp lip balm at iHerb. I love supporting a small company with sustainable practices, made in the U.S. and organic! The lip balm is creamy and of very high quality. I ordered this without knowing anything about the company or the product and have been very happy with it.

really nice

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Oct 21, 2012

Nicest lip balm I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Oct 22, 2012

Very nice, and the price!! Awesome!

Posted by 5636793315535048101 on Oct 23, 2012

nice smell

Posted by 5374381858173128649 on Oct 24, 2012

I ordered this one for my mom. I don't like vanilla but I really like this product. it has a nice smell for me.

Does the job!

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

This is fine for me. I don't tolerate synthetic chemicals well and this lip balm smells nice without offending my senses, keeps the lips moist and doesn't irritate my lips so I am happy with it, especially for the price.