Love the fragrance of this one

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 26, 2015

I love this brand of lip balm and have tried most if not all the flavors. (I need one in my purse, one in my overnight travel bag, one next to my bed, one in the kitchen... you get the idea). You can't go wrong with this one. It's smooth without being waxy.

just perfect

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 20, 2013

This is an all natural lips balm that healed my very dry lips in one night .

Wonderful!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Excellent balm! Non-drying, long lasting & great flavor!

nice

Posted by 5418357963475153878 on Jun 22, 2015

Use it at bedtime

My New favourite

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I love this brand. Great product. Moisturizes without leaving a gross residue.

Makes the lips soft!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

Gave this one to my sister and she really loved it. Both the smell and the texture. And it made her lips very soft :)

Very nice Balm!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Moisturizes and smells pleasantly.

Great lip balm!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Sep 14, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non-toxic products. I purchased 4 different lip balms to replace my "toxic" medicated peppermint lip balm ..... "Sierra Bees Organic Mint Burst" and the "Vanilla Beeswax", "Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic" and "Burt's Bees Beeswax". All use beeswax as a base. The main difference is in the oils each uses. The Sierra Bees uses olive. Dr. Bronners uses jojoba/avocado, whereas Burt's uses coconut/sunflower oil. I really like that Sierra Bees is organic and has a short ingredient list. It's also the cheapest. I like the vanilla, but prefer the "mint". I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

good

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013

Yummy fragrant lip balm

Подарок сестре

Posted by velvet on Jan 04, 2013

Помада понравилась, губы становятся мягкими и увлажнёнными. Запах - ваниль с мёдом, но очень лёгкий, мятный бальзам более ядрёный. Lipstick liked, her lips are soft and moist. Scent of vanilla and honey, but very light, mint balm more vigorous.