OK for a freebe

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Can't complain too much since it was free, but I won't be paying money for it any time soon.

no no

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

This does not last, have to reapply all the time

Cheap but not really good.

Posted by 5109686061660974638 on Dec 21, 2012

Is not a really great lip balm.

Well worth the trial price

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

no artificial things, no chemicals. cheaper than most drugstore brands. vanilla smells ABSOLUTELY YUMMY! the only thing missing is SPF.

normal

Posted by JaelPalma on Oct 04, 2012

very good for the price, but nothing awesome

Slip, Soothe, Heal -- and Great Value too!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 09, 2012

The Madre Bees Organic Vanilla Lip Balm is a terrific product. It goes on very smoothly with little drag -- a plus for cracked lips. Despite the ease of application it has good staying power, better than most lip balms I've tried == and I have tried many because of a chronic medical condition that requires regular application of lip balm. I found the scent of Madre Vanilla Lip Balm to be mild, but very pleasing and intriguing. It's not your run of the mill vanilla fragrance. My husband has also commented on how pleasant he finds my use of this product. The fragrance is not so in your face as are many of the artificial fragrances, and even the natural mints can be way overpowering. As one of the most reasonably priced lip balms available, this product is a winner with high quality ingredients and effective moisturizing. Kudos to Madre Bees!

Buttery smooth

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 21, 2012

Makes my lips smooth and nourishes them with buttery goodness. I like the consistency - some may fnd it too 'greasy', but I love my lip balms that way. A definite favorite from now on. And the price I paid was just nominal. Chronically dry lips will be grateful! So take heed all you dry lips :)

Great lip balm !

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 21, 2012

Great lip balm ! Smooth, hydrating and really cheap !

Love this

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Sep 17, 2012

The scent is very pleasant. The balm is first help for my cracked lips. \\\\\\\\\\\ Моментально увлажняет губы, через пару часов от потрескавшихся губ не осталось следа.

Love it!

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Smells good and moisturizes very well. And price is awesome! Loved all 3 types! Highly recommended!