• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

ļoti labs produkts

Posted by 5590295165360203659 on Feb 19, 2015

nav nevienas sliktās vielas, tiešām dabisks produkts. Viegli klājas, ilgi turas uz lūpām. Meitai ir tieksme lietot "24h" dienā. Smērē daudz un dikti. Šī pagaidām ir vienīgā firma, kas no rīta pamostoties neatstāj baltu aplikumu uz lūpām. Salīdzinu ar BABY LIPS (Maybelline), EOS, Agatha Ruiz De La Prada

Fresh

Posted by 5295036737373352483 on Feb 19, 2015

Really like the consistency, feel and smell, but it's not strong enough if your lips are really dry/sore.

Lip balm

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Fresh flavor that gives energy.

Labios suaves y frescos

Posted by 5354418939304139106 on Feb 07, 2015

Me gusta bastante este bálsamo, deja una sensación muy refrescante en los labios y parece nutrirlos bien, los deja suaves. Lo único que me da la impresión de que no dura mucho el efecto de hidratación, te lo pones y es como si se disipara muy pronto. Las que hayáis usado aceite de oliva directamente en los labios, tendréis una impresión parecida. Sin embargo me gusta lo suficiente para volver a comprarlo, la sensación refrescante me encanta y por la mañana la verdad es que me levanto con los labios suaves.

I love this chapstick

Posted by Reviewer3070307 on Jan 31, 2015

I use chapstick all the time, multiple times throughout the day and I can absolutely attest to the moisturizing of this product. I am so happy with the product, I've bought 3 or 4 tubes and have them stashed here and there for use when needed.

Good value for money

Posted by 4928883478811053045 on Jan 29, 2015

I liked a bit of minty flavour and its freshness. Nice one to try if you like mints.

5/5

Posted by 5154860116472323842 on Jan 27, 2015

love it! makes my lips so soft :)

The best one!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 25, 2015

Suprisingly the mint one is the best out of all Sierra Bees lip balms! I say suprisingly because I usually don't like minty lip balms or the mint scent at all, but this is so refreshing and moisturising, great for summer!

Minty and moisturizing.

Posted by 5541430292069479437 on Jan 24, 2015

Good for it's price as an organic product. Better than the vanilla one.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jan 24, 2015

I have this and a few other of the Sierra Bees lip balms, but this one is my favorite! This is by far the most moisturizing.