Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Kudos to Madre Bees!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 09, 2012

The Madre Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm is a terrific product. It glides on easily without irritating cracked lips. Staying power is better than average despite ease of application. I found the scent of Madre Pomegranate Lip Balm to be mild but pleasant. This product is a winner: high quality organic ingredients, effective moisturizing, and very affordable. I'm hooked!

Posted by skittles on Oct 13, 2012

Veldig god naturlig lukt! Hjelper mot tørre lepper her i kulden:-) Norway

Great lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jan 21, 2014

Great long-lasting and moisturizing lip balm! Check more reviews on my profile.

Very good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

I gave this away since I'm a vegan and don't want any beeswax on me.. But my mother, who I gave it to, really like it.. It made her lips soft :)

Nice

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 17, 2014

Works well

Lovely!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

Lovely scent, it's pretty nourishing and overall just wonderful.

¿Qué más decir del producto casi más famoso de la web?

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

Es un cacao y punto. Tan efectivo como cualquiera que compres en España pero con dos cosas a tener en cuenta. Primero que sus ingredientes son naturales y segundo que sólo vale 70 céntimos. Personalmente, cada vez que termino un pedido meto un cacao. Porque total, valen dos duros y así siempre tengo a mano uno y de distintos sabores. Tengo los bolsillos de chaquetas llenos de cacaos jajaja y el escritorio; y el bolso... Es una apuesta segura :) Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Buenísimo

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me ha encantado, su olor y la hidratación que deja. Tengo unos labios un poco difíciles y esto me va genial. Lo uso también debajo de los labiales mate para evitar que se resequen y lo hace.

Great freebie

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

Smells authentic and glides on well.