Organic Vanilla Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E,

Posted by Springtime on Jun 20, 2013

Wonderful product that tastes great too!Аll natural and organic! Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 20, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I will definitely repurchase again!

Nice value for money. I really like this vanilla flavour

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

Nice value for money. This can be a really nice small mundane gift. I gave a balm to each of my little nieces - they enjoyed it, pretending its grown-up lipstick.

Best Lip Balm EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This has only igredients that are safe and healthy to EAT. Great! . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Love it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

My absolute favourite lip balm! I have been giving these out for my family and friends as well, and now I have to buy them in bulk because everyone wants more!

Freebie

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Jul 25, 2013

This one is a free product, so only 5-stars :) Natural product for cold and windy days.

Very value for money!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is not a trial size product for what you are paying. It's a full size lip balm that works wonderfully on your lips. Super value for money, a great steal! Will definitely buy again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Bueno.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Muy hidratante, como todos los de la marca. Sin embargo, el olor no es de mis favoritos. No huele para nada a vainilla.

Nice product

Posted by NBPT100 on Oct 18, 2013

You can get this for fee with your order at iherb. It is a good deal. Lots of good reviews here so I won't say much as much has already been said. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is much stricter than the USDA organic. Also gluten free. Go to my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews on products I know. Peace and good health!

Delicious vanilla! ♥♥♥