Good for protein drink!

Posted by ChiaSeed on Jan 28, 2016

I blended this in our protein shake along with ice, CocoCep, beet powder, etc. So it doesn't taste much but just add its nuturitious value to our daily drink.

Excellent product but not 60 servings.

Posted by 4669517750707470200 on May 13, 2013

Perfect product, flavor is not the best but I feel rly better after take this. The problem is the price and the servings, I can take 40 servings. If the price were lower, I would buy it.

Good

Posted by danarm on Feb 01, 2013

Nice greens drink

If you need green stuff

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Nov 04, 2012

I have been using this product (the whole box). I have to say that there is no side effect, but no positive impact either (as I could feel). I have stopped because it becomes too much to take in the morning, together with other vitamines and supplement. It's quite expensive. I prefer to eat fresh products.

Midori Green

Posted by Reviewer2932589 on Oct 15, 2012

Tastes pretty strongly of alfalfa; if you can get past that then there is a noticeable benefit. I definitely feel like I have more energy throughout the days that I have drank this.

Very nice product

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

I have been taking this for almost a month. First I tried to take a full dosage, but found it too strong. So for me, this bottle will last longer than I expected. Good energy booster in the morning, especially for people like me who are not coffee drinkers.

High quality greens

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found when I was taking this it gave me extra energy in the mornings and unlike some of the other green products didn't make me gassy or bloated. It's expensive but I think there is definitely some benefit to taking it.

Unique taste that takes time to adjust to

Posted by Reviewer2460861 on Mar 12, 2012

My digestive system doesn't allow me to consume too much fibrous vegetables so I take green powders as part of my daily diet. In my experience with a few brands of green powder, Midori Greens has a unique taste that requires time to adjust to. The green tea, or matcha, flavour is outstanding, and thus, if you are not its big fan, you might find the taste difficult to accept. I have found the most palatable way of taking the powder is blending it with banana and almond milk to make my breakfast smoothie.

different

Posted by Reviewer3184935 on Feb 03, 2012

this is a slightly different tasting green food. It is good.

Great for pre workouts!!

Posted by Reviewer2816797 on Jan 12, 2012

I feel the extra energy and endurance drinking a serving before my cardio workout