Madre Labs, Acai Heart, 6.35 oz (180 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great heart protection

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

Ever since starting this powder my husband has no longer had to take his blood pressure medicine. Another thing I noticed is how nice my skin looks now. I was not expecting this to be a benefit but it certainly is.

great for you

Posted by Reviewer2892741 on Feb 27, 2010

very nice ingredients,not very mixable unless you make a smoothie or something

BP Down and NRG Level High!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Jul 29, 2009

Just purchased my second jar, this product (along with New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care) has dropped my BP to a very comfortable 120/75 in the evenings. Mixes well in my morning smoothie, along with things like organic whey, hemp protein, spirulina, chlorella, maca, raw cacao, tart cherry juice, acai juice, pom juice and Noni. The base is organic concord grape. Tastes great. Keeps my a competitive cyclist at 50.

problems with customer service, but it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674694 on Jan 22, 2011

When I got this, the instructions read to use "one scoop". There was no scoop, and how did I know how big a scoop I should use, so I emailed the helpline for some information, like where was the scoop, and how much was it -- like a heaped teaspoon, maybe (5g is rather a vague measurement). And I got NO reply. After I had used about 2/3 of the product, I found the scoop, buried too far down to be found just by opening the package and shaking the powder around a bit. The product DOES NOT mix easily with fruit juice, and sits like a film of dust on thew top of the liquid, making it rather unpalatable to drink. It would probably work vitamized in a smoothie, but, not a lot of us start out day with a smoothie. it would be preferable to form the daily ration into a soluble tablet, then I would not have to worry about trying to dissolve it, nor the bad feeling when I have to drink the dust. BUT, I will say that it does seem to work. My doctor said that I was border line at 145/118 as to whether he would put me on BP tablets, or not, after using the Acai-Heart for about 3 weeks, my BP was down to 135/88. Might be just a coincidence in that I was doing a couple of other things that would have lowered my BP, but I hope that it was this product. I will be having it checked in about 4 weeks, so I hope the improve-ment is sustained, since I just finished the product this morning.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1262946 on Jul 10, 2009

I just tried about anything but never found a product that was true to acai,,but this is the best,,i will order over again,,I make my own yogart,,and use this in it,,great taste,,