• June 2011:  This product has been discontinued.  For Acai products, click here.   For Resveratrol products, click here.
    Visit Madre Labs for other innovative products.
  • Reviews | English

Great heart protection

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

Ever since starting this powder my husband has no longer had to take his blood pressure medicine. Another thing I noticed is how nice my skin looks now. I was not expecting this to be a benefit but it certainly is.

BP Down and NRG Level High!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Jul 29, 2009

Just purchased my second jar, this product (along with New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care) has dropped my BP to a very comfortable 120/75 in the evenings. Mixes well in my morning smoothie, along with things like organic whey, hemp protein, spirulina, chlorella, maca, raw cacao, tart cherry juice, acai juice, pom juice and Noni. The base is organic concord grape. Tastes great. Keeps my a competitive cyclist at 50.

great for you

Posted by Reviewer2892741 on Feb 27, 2010

very nice ingredients,not very mixable unless you make a smoothie or something

problems with customer service, but it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674694 on Jan 22, 2011

When I got this, the instructions read to use "one scoop". There was no scoop, and how did I know how big a scoop I should use, so I emailed the helpline for some information, like where was the scoop, and how much was it -- like a heaped teaspoon, maybe (5g is rather a vague measurement). And I got NO reply. After I had used about 2/3 of the product, I found the scoop, buried too far down to be found just by opening the package and shaking the powder around a bit. The product DOES NOT mix easily with fruit juice, and sits like a film of dust on thew top of the liquid, making it rather unpalatable to drink. It would probably work vitamized in a smoothie, but, not a lot of us start out day with a smoothie. it would be preferable to form the daily ration into a soluble tablet, then I would not have to worry about trying to dissolve it, nor the bad feeling when I have to drink the dust. BUT, I will say that it does seem to work. My doctor said that I was border line at 145/118 as to whether he would put me on BP tablets, or not, after using the Acai-Heart for about 3 weeks, my BP was down to 135/88. Might be just a coincidence in that I was doing a couple of other things that would have lowered my BP, but I hope that it was this product. I will be having it checked in about 4 weeks, so I hope the improve-ment is sustained, since I just finished the product this morning.

excellent product

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011

Excellent product. After the first taking, my mother is so surprised that her eye catches the shapes of what she sees clearly. Now she is a big fan of this Acai Heart, every morning she put it in a yogurt as her breakfast.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1262946 on Jul 10, 2009

I just tried about anything but never found a product that was true to acai,,but this is the best,,i will order over again,,I make my own yogart,,and use this in it,,great taste,,

WOW! Best find ever for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1143410 on Jul 18, 2009

With many health issues at hand I live on many healthy supplements, if not I feel like I am falling totally apart. Blood pressure and all labs come back pretty much normal these days without any medication once I discovered true healing through nutrition. Recently though my blood pressure was up some, not awful like before my discovery but to close for comfort and I refuse to go back on medications! Worked for several years staying normal eating real food, taking supplements, probiotics, greens, by monthly cleansing, Super R-Lipoic Acid and 2500 mcg of B12.....I was GREAT, skin could breath, eyes could see and I felt wonderful!! Then I started swelling in feet BIG time, they where purple blotches on legs, lots of pain in feet and legs and BP was right on the border. Instead of waiting till it got worse I researched and found Madre Labs Acai' Heart, two weeks later swelling in legs and feet are down, not all the way but still waaay better and the BP is perfect. I would tast bitter and grity if not mixed in something. I put TWO scoops of Acai' Heart, two scoops of chocolate greens and two scoops of strawberry protien powder in a large cup then add 1/2 cup of vanilla Dannon yogurt, mix with spoon as I add rice milk or rice drink into it. This allows the fluffy protian powder to soak and also the Acai Heart to not be grity and you can't tell it's even in there. Makes a nice breakfast of a big strawberry and chocolate shake, VERY filling and VERY YUMMY and it gives me a nice energy charge to start the day off with! I am going to order the blender bottle with my next order, nice size for adding some extra things like maybe a banana or fresh strawberrys emmmmmm :-)

Madre Labs Acai Heart

Posted by chacho on Mar 04, 2011

Simply phenomenal product. Will buy again. Even better when combined with all the other Madre Labs Powder Products. Simply in credible. I have had great general health results combined with healthy eating and some exercise along with this product.

I like it

Posted by emanuela on Mar 19, 2011

Yes, it doesn't dissolve well, but I don't care, as I simply add it to my daily smoothie. :-) All in all, a good way to get acai and resveratrol.

Great addition to a smoothie

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 06, 2011

This powder had many health benefits including resveratrol and heart healthy Acai. I love this in my smoothie. I also love the fact it's very low in sugars.