New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Acai Heart, 6.35 oz (180 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

thought this might be tasty

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Apr 20, 2011

I don't have any problem with my heart so no comment on effectiveness. The reason I bought is 1, it's on sale; 2, I take Acai pills everyday. 3, it looks tasty. But, nah, it tastes no good, worse than my wheatgrass; and it doesn't dissolve in water, big lumps left over at the bottom of the cup all the time...My dogs are having it now. But, I guess it should work if you have heart problems...

awlful

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 06, 2011

tasts horrible- hard to get down. Never will buy again.

hard to mix

Posted by Reviewer2404706 on Jul 03, 2009

This product is extremely hard to mix into water and leaves clumps that don't taste very good. I had to stop taking it because it made me queasy to think about taking it.

Suspicious

Posted by Reviewer1497393 on Apr 25, 2010

Hi, it is very difficult to get this stuff to dilute no matter what I try and how long I leave the powder in the glass, it is always floating on top and will not dissolve. Not good enough. Another waste of money as it has not shown any improvement. Cheers all the same Fritz