• June 2011:  This product has been discontinued.  For Acai products, click here.   For Resveratrol products, click here.
    Visit Madre Labs for other innovative products.
  • Customer Ratings

Buen producto, pero sabor artificial

Posted by Reviewer1181552 on May 06, 2011

La convinación de antioxidantes es muy buena, pero el producto se disuelve mal y tiene un sabor bastante artificial.

Madre Labs, Acai Heart

Posted by Reviewer2010799 on May 03, 2011

Not the most pleasing taste in water so I started putting it in 20zs. of juice. Not bad, more palatable. Can't report any results as have only taken for one week.

Acai Heart

Posted by Reviewer3057737 on Feb 12, 2011

This is my first time I am taking this product. I mix it in my morning cocktail with greens, omega, lecithin, macaforce and more. It does not change the taste of my drink. And I dont know if I suppose to feel any thing different. Next time I try the same product in liquid form

problems with customer service, but it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674694 on Jan 22, 2011

When I got this, the instructions read to use "one scoop". There was no scoop, and how did I know how big a scoop I should use, so I emailed the helpline for some information, like where was the scoop, and how much was it -- like a heaped teaspoon, maybe (5g is rather a vague measurement). And I got NO reply. After I had used about 2/3 of the product, I found the scoop, buried too far down to be found just by opening the package and shaking the powder around a bit. The product DOES NOT mix easily with fruit juice, and sits like a film of dust on thew top of the liquid, making it rather unpalatable to drink. It would probably work vitamized in a smoothie, but, not a lot of us start out day with a smoothie. it would be preferable to form the daily ration into a soluble tablet, then I would not have to worry about trying to dissolve it, nor the bad feeling when I have to drink the dust. BUT, I will say that it does seem to work. My doctor said that I was border line at 145/118 as to whether he would put me on BP tablets, or not, after using the Acai-Heart for about 3 weeks, my BP was down to 135/88. Might be just a coincidence in that I was doing a couple of other things that would have lowered my BP, but I hope that it was this product. I will be having it checked in about 4 weeks, so I hope the improve-ment is sustained, since I just finished the product this morning.

AVARAGE PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2941227 on Sep 23, 2010

It would me wiser to take Simply Acai instead of Acai Heart..

Antioxidant power

Posted by Reviewer1491751 on Mar 05, 2010

Good hard antioxidant combination.

Fair Product

Posted by Reviewer1342922 on Jan 21, 2010

I like this product in smoothies but it does not dissolve well in water and it has very little taste.

not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on Jan 16, 2010

the texture is not very pleasant

A little odd

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Sep 17, 2009

It's hard to dissolve it completely in any liquid, leaves a residue in the glass. I hope it's working

It doesn't desovle completely

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Jul 03, 2009

The ingredients in the product is attractive. I'm still waiting for the result. But one thing I noticed about this powder is that it doesn't dissolve completely. There are quite a bit of seed like residuals in my cup making the drinking experience very unsatisfactory.