• June 2011:  This product has been discontinued.  For Acai products, click here.   For Resveratrol products, click here.
    Visit Madre Labs for other innovative products.
  • Reviews | English

Tastes real good...

Posted by Reviewer1138101 on Jul 05, 2009

This product taste good mixed with fresh OJ or some cranberry juice. I really can't say I feel any different, and there;s no adverse effects. THe product need to be soaked in a little bit of liquid before drinking and would work best in a smootie.

Too early to say the effects, but feels great (as all the other Marde Labs I've tried)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Apr 14, 2011

LIke it. Mix it with my greens with water and pineapplejuice (no added sugar and not from concentrate).

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

I use this along with Madre Labs Eureka!Berries and Midori Greens to make smoothies. You will need to use a shaker or a blender.

Madre Labs, Acai Heart

Posted by Reviewer2910587 on Apr 30, 2011

its good..i mixed it with my juice

요플레에 넣어먹으면 괜찮아요

Posted by Reviewer1062356 on Jul 04, 2011

세일할때 샀는데 유통기한이 얼마안남았네요~^^;; 열심히 먹어야할듯해요, 요플레에 넣어먹으면 먹을만하네요~ 새콤달콤한 맛일지알았는데, 전혀~~ 하지만 역하지는 않아요~

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3022557 on Jul 30, 2009

Excited to find this combination of nutrients grouped together; good value; highly recommend.

Madre Labs, Acai Heart

Posted by Reviewer1324630 on Oct 10, 2009

the taste is not good. I mix with my morning oatmeal. To put in a drink I do not like at all. I like the product and will continue to use

Organic Acai plus Grape Vine Resveritrol.

Posted by Reviewer1730290 on Oct 24, 2009

This is a wonderful combination of herbs for immune system support. It does not dissolve well in liquids but you can make a shake with your hand blender. I like to use kefir. It is just the right consistancy & tastes great.

Madre Labs

Posted by Reviewer3134058 on Nov 10, 2009

Excellent product, Non GMO, I add it to my nightly raw juice drink. Would buy again.

Antioxidant formula

Posted by Reviewer2005552 on Jan 06, 2010

I've only taken for a few days now so I can't give a thorough review but so far so good. I feel a little bit of a boost. I'm not getting colds this winter and it tastes good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »