New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Astaxanthin Serum (Cream), 1 oz (28 g)

Skeptic turned a new leaf

Posted by 5069589124426428316 on Mar 03, 2014

WOW, that's all I have to say about this product. Normally I do not purchase such things, as to me they are a waste of time and generally don't work. I wont lie I only got this product because it was a deal at the time and only a dollar. Well I can tell you that I will be purchasing this stuff from here on out. I have been using it everynight now for a week and difference I have seen in the tightness of my skin is simply amazing. Please try this product it will leave your face feeling refreshed and clean! A new norm for me!!!

TRUE ASTAXANTHIN, a powerful skin antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2549564 on Mar 06, 2014

Another reviewer mentioned the "weird pink color" and slimy texture as seeming old fashioned - Puncture an Astaxanthin supplement and that pink oil is what will come out! This natural carotenoid is what makes "good-for-you" Salmon pink. The Madre Labs serum smells like the real thing, too, so you know that it's definitely in here, ready to penetrate your skin! As for the slight sliminess, that's also from the oily texture of this antioxidant found in seafood. Now for my experience with it: I've dutifully tried all kinds of natural eye creams, vitamin A serums, etc; I never expected a serum I bought on sale to simply try out (for the rarity of astaxanthin in a skin cream) to have given my delicate eye area the positive experience this has. It definitely tightens, as other reviewers mentioned. If you don't like your skin feeling tight just use a dab. A little goes a long way. But my absolute favorite part: It instantly gives my face a youthful, natural, flowery glow. As if I've just powdered my face! It's lightweight, and although it's not an eye serum, I'm happily exchanging the high end intensive eye cream I've been using for a couple years for this now! At least you know a truly potent anti-aging nutrient is in this! (Astaxanthin also has amazing UV-protecting properties. I haven't gone out much in the sun yet to test if it helps topically.) Also, my old eye cream would occasionally give me a little permanent bump around the skin of my eye from clogging my pores, I suspect. This is a wonderful treat for the skin, and it just feels so summery! Superb work, Madre Labs!

So awesome!

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Feb 25, 2014

I was pretty sceptical abt this pdt but wow, it really so good that you can't believe how great it is! Just upon first application, you can feel that it tightens your skin and you can see fine lines being diminished the next day. I have ordered another 4 bottles of this, it is a must have in my beauty regime. Highly recommended! !

Not bad

Posted by Japaniherb on Feb 20, 2014

The weird pink gel color and slimy texture seem a little old fashioned and wasn't what I was expecting when I opened the jar, but it feels smoothing on my dry winter skin and has a nice smell.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2052062 on Feb 24, 2014

I love this product. It was a very pleasant surprise. It absorbs quickly and my skin felt great relief from the winter weather effects. I like the scent. My skin is very sensitive, and I did not have any adverse reaction to it. I will definitely order again.