Funky smell

Posted by Reviewer3321109 on Oct 28, 2012

I tried the small samples and they smelled pleasant - but the big bottle of conditioner have some veird smell to it - so I won't purchase this one again. Still I enjoy Madre Labs shampoo and conditioner (for the future the strawberry oasis one). But I always use a bit of jojobaoil or something like that to make it enough for my coarse hair.

did not like the fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Oct 19, 2012

This conditioner works well as a conditioner, but I had to stop using it because neither my husband nor I could stand the smell. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely does not smell minty to me, nor fruity. It's more of a musty, earthy type smell. I'm sure this is just personal preference, but if you are really looking for a mint-y smelling shampoo try the Tea Tree from Giovanni.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

All these Madre Labs products are wery smiliar- I feel difference only in scent! Rich, anti-frizz conditioner. Like it!

Not satisfied

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

This conditioner has pleasant smell, but hair after it is weak, lifeless and unmanageable. I used it with paired shampoo. // Приятный запах, но волосы после безжизненные и плохо укладываются. Использовала с парным шампунем.

The best I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 08, 2012

This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighting it down. I have lots of fine Nordic hair, and this conditioner I can rub into my scalp am leave for several minutes if my hear needs a boost. Finally I have found my perfect hair treatment!

кондиционер

Posted by Ksenechka on Jul 01, 2012

took a sampler. Pleasant very much began to smell. As conditioner not bad. брала пробник. Приятный очень запах. Как кондиционер неплохо, шампунь тоже неплохой, но большой расход идет.

nice conditioner, not too expensive

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

My short hair seldom needs conditioning, but I've been satisfied with this product so far.

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Jun 26, 2012

It works ok on the hair but I do not quite like the scent...

Ekkel lukt!

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012

Shampooen i samme serie er super, men denne lukter ekkelt...

Ok conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2702867 on Jun 19, 2012

I like the smell of the shampoo very much, and normally the conditioner smells nicer. This don't, but it is ok to use. I have long hair, and it is not very tangeles when I use this conditioner.