Strong, made me nauseated.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Smells like some sort of chemical candy. Will not buy the full size, and is likely to give away the other sample I have somewhere.

Posted by deimiane on Aug 09, 2012

Didn't like it - artificial smell and does not wash or condition hair very well

Unnaturally Sweet Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I don't have much to say about this product as it was very sweet and fruity smelling... mostly sweet, though. This isn't really what I had in mind for a shampoo and conditioner, but I did like the smell slightly better than the moisturizing counterpart. I would not purchase this product, ever.

Nuthin special

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Oct 08, 2011

hard to rinse out (shampoo)

would not purchase

Posted by Reviewer1709217 on Jan 25, 2012

Aside from smelling good it did nothing for my hair. But then again, it was just one shampoo sample. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on it.

Itchy.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Feb 03, 2012

Sorry, but I didn't like the conditioner as it was very heavy and difficult to wash out completely. The shampoo was ok, but made my scalp itch a bit.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Feb 15, 2012

Not good for my hair. Makes my hair dry and its not enough conditioner for my shoulder-length hair:(

oh no!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

My hair did not liked it..... neither my nose!

Never received the product and no refund for my money

Posted by Reviewer2742796 on Apr 17, 2012

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it and I never got a refund for the money that I spent on this site. Essentially this company took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am highly dissatisfied and the customer service department won't bother to send my order or reply to my messages. I will never order from this site again and will never recommend this site to anyone.

Crap!

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on May 28, 2012

The sample is 7.4 ml which is not enough even for a half of the head...