Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Horrible Taste

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010

Didn't like the taste

The one star says it all

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 24, 2012

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.

Not good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 10, 2011

This is a disappointment. I like the CocoCeps, but this CafeCeps tastes terrible.

Horrible taste

Posted by AdelinaBeautyInCyprus on Feb 28, 2014

I honestly think that this tastes horrible! It's true I'm not a coffee drinker and I bought this product to serve my guests and to use it for Tiramisu, but it ruined my cake :(( It's way to bitter! - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Ugh

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014

Decided to order this as a healthy replacement for the instant coffee I drink at the office and had high expectations due to the great reviews. It was a total disappointment. I knew it was going to taste different than coffee, but I wasn't expecting the BLEH taste. It took me several hours to remove the terrible aftertaste from my mouth, I didn't like this at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »