Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Ganoderma Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Reviews 3-star

Handy at the office but you won't mistake it for Starbucks

Posted by Reviewer1402070 From Colorado on Sep 13, 2010

I park this at my office and make a quick cup now and then. Since I've never found an instant coffee that makes a really good cup (including Via) this fills the bill when I don't want to hike to Starbucks. Obviously, if it weren't for the shrooms I wouldn't bother but that gives it enough of an edge.

Very earthy

Posted by Reviewer2173339 From Oregon on Oct 12, 2010

I am a recent convert to Reishi coffee and now don't drink anything else. However, this blend tastes so strongly of mushroom that I gave it away after unsuccessfully trying to find a dilution that I could swallow. (I drink my coffee black.) I gave it to the friend who had introduced me to Reishi coffee, and he absolutely LOVES this blend.

Good flavor, but unsure of nutritional content

Posted by Reviewer1371701 From Maryland on Feb 21, 2011

I don't drink a lot of instant coffee, but I like to have some around for those occasions when I don't want to make a full pot. CafeCeps has a good flavor, I think, but it's unclear to me what the nutritional benefits are. The label didn't help me unravel that, either.

CafeCeps

Posted by lennise From Illinois on Oct 06, 2011

taste ok no discernable health benefits yet

When I want a taste of coffee

Posted by Reviewer1578024 From Kansas on Dec 02, 2011

I don't consider coffee to be beneficial; but when I have to have that taste I don't feel so bad about drinking this. This along with a scoop of Madre cococeps makes a good mocha smoothie.