Not good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 10, 2011

This is a disappointment. I like the CocoCeps, but this CafeCeps tastes terrible.

Horrible Taste

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010

Didn't like the taste

The one star says it all

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 24, 2012

I would have given it 0 stars. We couldn't stand the bitter taste, one use and it went literally down the drain. I guess it's all in the taste, bought it because of the reviews, but we thought it tasted horrible.

Horrible taste

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I honestly think that this tastes horrible! It's true I'm not a coffee drinker and I bought this product to serve my guests and to use it for Tiramisu, but it ruined my cake :(( It's way to bitter! - - - - If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Ugh

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Feb 03, 2014

Decided to order this as a healthy replacement for the instant coffee I drink at the office and had high expectations due to the great reviews. It was a total disappointment. I knew it was going to taste different than coffee, but I wasn't expecting the BLEH taste. It took me several hours to remove the terrible aftertaste from my mouth, I didn't like this at all.

I wanted to like as I thought it would be healthier but .....

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jan 31, 2015

this beverage really didn't do it for me. I wanted to cut out regular coffee but the taste was not that great. I am thinking maybe this type of mushroom is just not beneficial for me.....

Doesn't taste like a coffee

Posted by 4960875788336529833 on Mar 31, 2016

Doesn't taste like a coffee

Tastes awful

Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Jun 29, 2016

I am not a fan of instant coffee anyway, but I noticed no benefits and it tastes bad and mushroomy.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2399446 on Sep 14, 2010

Strong aftertaste of mushrooms. Not what I like my coffe to taste of.

It's really bad!

Posted by Reviewer3205198 on Sep 17, 2010

Words cannot describe how bad this is but I will try. This coffee is thick, (I used 8 oz. of water - it calls for 4-8 oz.)and it has a bad flavor and mouth feel. I'm thankful it was just a free sample and not something I spent my money on!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »