• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture).

Compare
    Cost Per Serving

Starbucks® and VIA™ are registered trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brand LLC
    CafeCeps™ is a registered trademark of Madre Labs, LLC

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

kava kaip kava

Madre Cafe Ceps

Posted by Reviewer3224430 on Aug 14, 2014

I ordered this with high hopes as a replacement for my usual coffee but sadly The taste I'd like cheap instant coffee which I can't even disguise by having half of this and half normal good quality coffee the taste sadly let's it down but I will finish the bag as there are some good ingredients in the product I'm sure this is just done to individual tastes as I read so many rave reviews about this product but have found that I don't like the taste

Menettelee

Posted by maarithm on May 07, 2014

Pikakahviksi ok, muuten maku ei ole kummoinen. Pakkaus riittää pitkään.

I was skeptical. . .

Posted by 5449997842660775821 on Apr 24, 2014

My doctor recommended "mushroom coffee "and told me that it was an "acquired taste." After trying it, it wasn't bad. So far I have used it with soy creamer but want to try with almond milk too. I definitely notice that I don't have the coffee urges that I would have several times a day. She told me that I drink too much coffee so hopefully I can stick with this.

Reishi instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jan 21, 2014

Great to see such an valuable ingredient (reishi) added to a coffee! The taste is not as great as the longreen version of this coffee which even has very convenient single serving packets for it.. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. More reviews can be found on my profile.

Make it cheaper!

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Dec 14, 2013

Cafeceps is pretty decent coffee, but the price is just too much. Hopefully this comes available with cheaper price.

Not bad but Not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

this has strong bitter taste which is good but still doesn't do the job of a regular strong cup of coffee,neither do i feel the effect of the Reishi or Cordyceps even in larger dosages and i do familiar with their effect but this product does not deliver it at all,sorry...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Not bad for an instant

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

I don't usually drink instant coffee, but I thought I'd try a bag of this because the CocoCeps is so good. While nothing like freshly ground coffee, it makes a reasonable standby and I can drink it black no problem.

strange but nice

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013

had this just few times, interesting taste, a healthier way to drink coffee, but I still prefer DandyBlend!

i