Mushroom coffee... not as bad as it sounds!

Posted by cupboardfullofvitamins on Nov 20, 2012

I enjoy a "superfood" as much as the next guy, and moreover, I enjoy the look of fear on my guests' faces when I tell them I will be serving "mushroom coffee." (But seriously, I actually like this stuff.)

Good for you....

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I don't like the taste of this by itself that much, but I put 1 scoop of this with 1/4 part scoop of Madre Labs Cococeps and it tastes so good, a mocha taste. Like that it is good for you. God bless you all.

Nice energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

I liked the samples I tried of these. I bought this for a friend, since I now have an auto-immune disorder and reishi stimulates the immune system.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

It doesn't taste like regular coffee but you get used to it.

Good coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3335917 on Apr 16, 2014

This is pretty good coffee, and healthier for you, too. I use half or less of the mix in a half cup of water, so I drink less at a time. I add stevia for a sweetener. This is a affordable and convenient instant coffee!

something else

Posted by etiskhandel on May 07, 2012

it tasted different from the coffe i am used too, but it was very good!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3191026 on Aug 23, 2012

good and tasty and healthy

Instant coffee with great buzz but not so great taste

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Some days I like this stuff, somedays I hate it. Sometimes I mix into other coffees, and sometimes I mix with Macafe and that's pretty good. Definitely has a good energy to it, just might take some tweaking to make palatable. All in all I'm happy to keep some of this around for emergency use but not to replace my daily brew.

Great!

Posted by 5534127116102580203 on Sep 16, 2012

Taste is a little different but I don't mind it all all with a little almond milk added. Gives me a great boost especially if I don't have access to regular coffee some days.

good alternative

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Sep 21, 2012

had to quit coffee and though this is not a Starbucks by any means it satisfies me after getting used to it