• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture).

Compare
    Cost Per Serving

Starbucks® and VIA™ are registered trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brand LLC
    CafeCeps™ is a registered trademark of Madre Labs, LLC

• Customer Ratings

It tastes alright but made me feel sick

Posted by Summertimegirl on Apr 23, 2016

It may just be me and food sensitivites but I felt sick shortly after drinking this. It did seem fresh and tasted okay, I would say reasonable flavor.

健康咖啡?

Posted by LOJOYU on Apr 17, 2016

人們都喜歡噹鮮。好不好喝是件很主觀的事。也不至於到難以入口。就偶爾換個口味。

how much?

Posted by 5629216679334340303 on Nov 12, 2015

I like it but the quantity of coffee and mushroom powder isn't specified. In order to know exactly how much I ingest, this could be good

Excellent

Posted by 5427499610741223844 on Jul 30, 2015

Delicious and lasting product.

pretty good

Posted by 4791772847288144408 on Jan 26, 2015

Didn't know what to expbbutbut I must say I'm surprised after my first cup. Unique taste and so energizing.

Good

Posted by 5179149082696298518 on Jan 03, 2015

For an instant coffee pretty good. I still miss percolated coffee. I wouldn't mind buying it again for occasional use.

Good coffee

Posted by Reviewer2948834 on Oct 16, 2014

I like the taste and it is easy to mix with water.

Nice tasting faux coffee

Posted by 4670060032037945906 on Sep 18, 2014

but it is different from traditional coffee. I will continue to buy this product because I like to cut down on my coffee intake and think this is a great alternative. I did not take too long to get use to it I enjoyed the flavour immediately.

Convenient and Tastie

Posted by Reviewer1421286 on Sep 05, 2014

I read the reviews before buying and was confounded by the conflicting reports about the taste. Well, I have to vote for good tasting. I do add baking soda to all my coffee to counter the acid and reduce bitterness, so maybe that plays a role, but I found the taste very pleasant. Can't say that I notice any greater "pick me up" than regular coffee, but I like the convenience of instant coffee when I travel or am in a hurry, and I know the cordyceps and reishi are really good for us. Have to wonder how much you really get in a serving though, since the measurement to make a cup of coffee is only 1 tsp and that is the same measurement for my other instant coffee without mushrooms (although this is much finer than my other instant, so there is more in a tsp of this). I find that I don't have to heat the water, even though it says to, so that is helpful.

Good coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3335917 on Apr 16, 2014

This is pretty good coffee, and healthier for you, too. I use half or less of the mix in a half cup of water, so I drink less at a time. I add stevia for a sweetener. This is a affordable and convenient instant coffee!