Unknown amount of cordyceps and reishi

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Mar 31, 2016

The package doesn't disclose how much cordyceps and reishi are in the coffee, so I emailed the company to ask. This is the reply: "Regretfully, we cannot disclose the exact percentages (milligram) amounts of our Micronized Cordyceps & Reishi, because these are part of our proprietary trade secret blends/formulations." this is a specious reply, as I don't think the amount of mushroom per serving is something to be secretive about. For all we know, there may be just trace amounts of these mushrooms.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

Mushroom Coffee!!

Posted by 4878073123584648854 on May 24, 2013

Not so crazy about this product... There's a very distinctive earthy flavor that's not masked by cream and sugar. The health benefits are great, but I love my morning coffee, and having it taste like mushrooms... not quite worth it.

Not So Nice

Posted by lifeisgood on Sep 13, 2012

Ordered this for my husband who is a coffee addict. He didn't quite appreciate it though as he felt there was still a taste difference between freshly brewed coffee and instant coffee.

coffee beverage

Posted by 4694444937642476200 on Apr 04, 2016

Good if you like instant coffee but expensive.

don't like it

Posted by 5402939064317342620 on Oct 11, 2016

too bitter for me.

not for me

Posted by organics on Nov 02, 2016

I don't like the taste.

Average Taste

Posted by 5573942740487595906 on Feb 11, 2013

I received the package that only has less than 6 months until used by date, although it only took 3 days to arrive after I order. It has a slightly stale and bitter taste. Adding a little milk changes the texture completely. I can't really figure out what is the fuss all about since the 100g package consider quite costly

it‘s soso

Posted by Reviewer3235350 on Nov 11, 2012

I feel thecafe is soso

Like instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Aug 16, 2010

Tastes like chalk. no aroma

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »