Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Amazing Stuff !

Posted by 4999935347878486875 on May 11, 2013

I've had mild but persistent acne for most of my adult life (now 47) and have been through most of the medical treatments, including oral isotretinoin, benzoyl peroxide + adapelene, azelaic acid and topical clindamycin. These have helped keep my skin under control but also dried it out. In addition I've tried many moisturisers to find one that works without irritating my skin, including the usual recommendations such as Cetaphil - none of these were effective for me. After reading a great site on the science of acne (Acne Einstein) I discovered recent evidence for the benefits of antioxidants including EGCG from green tea. I bought some of the Madre EGCG Green Tea skin cream a week ago and am amazed by the results. I know my skin pretty well and I've never seen it react so well and so quickly to a skin care product. My acne bumps immediately reduced - and after a week I've had no new ones. My skin has become smoother and I can see a reduction in sebum production - with smaller fewer blackheads. I love that it doesn't have strong perfume or colours added - it feels very natural - and it really soothes my skin. The pump was a little odd to get working initially but nothing major - and who cares anyway with such great contents ! This skin cream is well worth a try.

really nice

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jun 06, 2013

i have oily skin so i use it at night. its a little too much for my skin at the heat of israel's avarge day, but its great for night time for soothing the skin and give it extra moisture boost

Madre Labs EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This is a PH balanced skin cream. It is fragrance free for those who are sensitive to fragrances and other aromas. It is suitable for any skin type. It is made with biodegradable ingredients. This product MAY help to diminish skin damage. It helps to minimize oxidative skin damage. It helps maintain hydration and firmness to your skin. It brightens and balances your skin tone.

More like a serum than a moisturizer

Posted by 4897294931201216643 on May 27, 2013

This product is very lightweight. I used to have very oily skin when I was younger; my skin is still somewhat oily but not as much as it used to be. I have been using this product more like a serum, in other words, I put it on right after cleansing then apply an additional moisturized on top. You don't need much. Two pumps will completely cover your face and neck. It does make the skin look very smooth and seems to have some good ingredients.

Good. Not great.

Posted by JEJ446 on Nov 20, 2013

Very pleasant cream. It slightly tightens face after using, but it also lifts skin and makes it brighter. It is good for summer, dont think its good for winter - not enough moisture. The list of ingredients is good. However, my personal belief is that price is too much. It's not that good.