Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 01, 2016

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!

Not for me

Posted by 5178089236688730456 on Jun 09, 2014

Product is supposed to be hypoallergenic. I broke out all over my face after two uses.

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

clogs pores

Posted by 4872158782853316182 on Nov 21, 2015

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

Do not use DHL

Posted by Insanity on Jun 10, 2016

If you live in Central America, do not order by DHL, they charges a LOT for get your purchase, I had to lost it.

Awful, allergic reaction

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 24, 2016

I usually never have allergic reactions to face creams, but this one sure did the trick. My face turned red and full of tiny itchy bumps within hours of applying this cream. I have other creams with tea tree in it that I use, so I don't think that caused it. My advice would be to try this on a small, non-visible area first.