Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

OK?

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

Not for me

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Could be great, but...

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 17, 2014

I used this cream for 3 months, I have combination skin that sometimes dries out and prone to pore clogging. +: 1) the cream is very light and not greasy 2) absorbs fast 3) shrinks pores a bit 4) light fragrance 5) nice bottle Unfortunately, that's all I liked about it. -: 1) sometimes doesn't moisture enough (too light) 2) the main reason I didn't like it and will not purchase again is dimethicone in the ingredients. Even though it seems and feels that the cream is absorbed, it leaves a thin layer on the skin surface. You can feel it when simply rinsing face with water, like there's something slippery on your skin. As a result, it clogs my pores and after some time it feels like my skin is suffocating, it starts itching :-( it would be a PERFECT cream if not for this ingredient (my skin always reacts like this on creams with dimethicone). If you know you're okay with it, give this cream a try.