Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

OK?