New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

OK?

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

Not for me

Could be great, but...

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 17, 2014

I used this cream for 3 months, I have combination skin that sometimes dries out and prone to pore clogging. +: 1) the cream is very light and not greasy 2) absorbs fast 3) shrinks pores a bit 4) light fragrance 5) nice bottle Unfortunately, that's all I liked about it. -: 1) sometimes doesn't moisture enough (too light) 2) the main reason I didn't like it and will not purchase again is dimethicone in the ingredients. Even though it seems and feels that the cream is absorbed, it leaves a thin layer on the skin surface. You can feel it when simply rinsing face with water, like there's something slippery on your skin. As a result, it clogs my pores and after some time it feels like my skin is suffocating, it starts itching :-( it would be a PERFECT cream if not for this ingredient (my skin always reacts like this on creams with dimethicone). If you know you're okay with it, give this cream a try.