Could be great, but...

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 17, 2014

I used this cream for 3 months, I have combination skin that sometimes dries out and prone to pore clogging. +: 1) the cream is very light and not greasy 2) absorbs fast 3) shrinks pores a bit 4) light fragrance 5) nice bottle Unfortunately, that's all I liked about it. -: 1) sometimes doesn't moisture enough (too light) 2) the main reason I didn't like it and will not purchase again is dimethicone in the ingredients. Even though it seems and feels that the cream is absorbed, it leaves a thin layer on the skin surface. You can feel it when simply rinsing face with water, like there's something slippery on your skin. As a result, it clogs my pores and after some time it feels like my skin is suffocating, it starts itching :-( it would be a PERFECT cream if not for this ingredient (my skin always reacts like this on creams with dimethicone). If you know you're okay with it, give this cream a try.

its not very natural..

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 26, 2015

havent used it yet but read that it contains dimethicone and tetrasodium EDTA that sis made from ethylenediamine, formaldehyde—a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute..

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

OK cream for problem free skin

Posted by 4957504364693284199 on May 05, 2016

Good as a basic hydrator. Doesn't do miracles I use it after bath, but when my skin gets drier, this one does not help.

Not greasy

Posted by 5597450152045100697 on May 11, 2016

Not greasy, suitable for summer. but no significant improvement on my skin.

OK?

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

Not for me

okay moisturizer

Posted by 5661717995697760516 on Dec 13, 2015

its an okay moisturizer for my dry-normal skin. still looking for a product to moisturize and heal my acne scars and reduce acne. this product does contain dimethicone and EDTA so not a fan of it

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.

ok

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My skin did not feel mousterized enough with this cream.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »