Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 491 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing Stuff !

Posted by 4999935347878486875 on May 11, 2013

I've had mild but persistent acne for most of my adult life (now 47) and have been through most of the medical treatments, including oral isotretinoin, benzoyl peroxide + adapelene, azelaic acid and topical clindamycin. These have helped keep my skin under control but also dried it out. In addition I've tried many moisturisers to find one that works without irritating my skin, including the usual recommendations such as Cetaphil - none of these were effective for me. After reading a great site on the science of acne (Acne Einstein) I discovered recent evidence for the benefits of antioxidants including EGCG from green tea. I bought some of the Madre EGCG Green Tea skin cream a week ago and am amazed by the results. I know my skin pretty well and I've never seen it react so well and so quickly to a skin care product. My acne bumps immediately reduced - and after a week I've had no new ones. My skin has become smoother and I can see a reduction in sebum production - with smaller fewer blackheads. I love that it doesn't have strong perfume or colours added - it feels very natural - and it really soothes my skin. The pump was a little odd to get working initially but nothing major - and who cares anyway with such great contents ! This skin cream is well worth a try.

really nice

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jun 06, 2013

i have oily skin so i use it at night. its a little too much for my skin at the heat of israel's avarge day, but its great for night time for soothing the skin and give it extra moisture boost

Madre Labs EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by KiMaLi From Utah on Jun 29, 2013

This is a PH balanced skin cream. It is fragrance free for those who are sensitive to fragrances and other aromas. It is suitable for any skin type. It is made with biodegradable ingredients. This product MAY help to diminish skin damage. It helps to minimize oxidative skin damage. It helps maintain hydration and firmness to your skin. It brightens and balances your skin tone.

Simplemente fabulosa!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Bendigo el día en que decidí comprar esta crema hidratante. Estoy fascinada con sus resultados. Realmente es un poderoso antioxidante para la piel y a las pocas aplicaciones, ya se notan los resultados;: firmeza, piel más uniforme, poros menos visibles. A pesar de ser bastante ligera, deja la piel super hidratada casi todo el día. También la utilizo por las noches. Aunque es un poco cara, pienso comprarla porque lo vale.

Good product

Posted by 5344844651602504221 on Sep 13, 2013

I like the way it aborbs on my skin ...and after I used it, my skin trouble seems to get better

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »