excellent mix of ingredients

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I'm happy to have discovered this cream, it's very sheer, just the right consistency for my oily/ combination skin, it's loaded with great ingredients that benefit your skin, such as antioxidants and skin repairing. Very suitable to use as a make-up base on a daily basis and didn't cause any breakout on my acne-prone skin.

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Apr 09, 2016

I just love love this cream and will purchase it again.. the texture of this cream is super good and smells very fresh and new

Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)

Great for Rosacea

Posted by 5752173218678310490 on Feb 19, 2016

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. I have oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin, and this has been an excellent addition. I use it after cleansing, almost as a "serum" - and then I apply a salicylic acid product on top of the chin, and a tea tree oil product on the forehead area. The antioxidants and EGCG in this product seem to work in perfect harmony with my treated products, plus it adds much needed moisture and repair.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.

Simply the best.

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 10, 2016

One of the rare creams that wont irritate my 43 yo. combined, couperotic, perioral dermatitis-type of troubled skin. It's a bit light to use at winter, but combined with japanese miracle Hada Labo-lotion, I have managed this winter with only those two products, and with no pimples or flaming face. Can warmly recommend this cream with anyone who reacts to most, even "natural" skincare.

me encanta

Posted by AnticaS on Dec 21, 2015

muy contenta. tengo la piel seca e hidrata muy bien. acabo de pedir otra

OK for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Dec 11, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and although I get a light sting and a bit of redness, the morning after I put in on before bed my skin is so smooth and even toned. No breakouts and no remaining redness. I have tried face cream that cost hundreds of dollars on my face (I won it on someone's blog) and I like this Madre Labs Camelia Care Cream better!