Amazing Stuff !

Posted by 4999935347878486875 on May 11, 2013

I've had mild but persistent acne for most of my adult life (now 47) and have been through most of the medical treatments, including oral isotretinoin, benzoyl peroxide + adapelene, azelaic acid and topical clindamycin. These have helped keep my skin under control but also dried it out. In addition I've tried many moisturisers to find one that works without irritating my skin, including the usual recommendations such as Cetaphil - none of these were effective for me. After reading a great site on the science of acne (Acne Einstein) I discovered recent evidence for the benefits of antioxidants including EGCG from green tea. I bought some of the Madre EGCG Green Tea skin cream a week ago and am amazed by the results. I know my skin pretty well and I've never seen it react so well and so quickly to a skin care product. My acne bumps immediately reduced - and after a week I've had no new ones. My skin has become smoother and I can see a reduction in sebum production - with smaller fewer blackheads. I love that it doesn't have strong perfume or colours added - it feels very natural - and it really soothes my skin. The pump was a little odd to get working initially but nothing major - and who cares anyway with such great contents ! This skin cream is well worth a try.

really nice

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jun 06, 2013

i have oily skin so i use it at night. its a little too much for my skin at the heat of israel's avarge day, but its great for night time for soothing the skin and give it extra moisture boost

Madre Labs EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This is a PH balanced skin cream. It is fragrance free for those who are sensitive to fragrances and other aromas. It is suitable for any skin type. It is made with biodegradable ingredients. This product MAY help to diminish skin damage. It helps to minimize oxidative skin damage. It helps maintain hydration and firmness to your skin. It brightens and balances your skin tone.

Works great!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 04, 2014

The best face cream I have ever used!! This cream really helps for my dry and skin. Its prevents my acne breakouts and moistures very well, and I see a big difference in how healthy my face looks in just two days using this. It has already helped me get rid of the dark rings under my eyes. And perfect with a pump-bottle so you don't have to dip your fingers in it.

ATTENTION OILY & ACNE-PRONE SKIN!!!!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 02, 2014

I bought this first because of the cheap price of 4,68 dollars (Normal price is 29,95 US), so I wasn't expecting too much. But I have to tell you guys, that I'm sooo pleased witht his moisturizer. I have acne-prone & oily skin, and this cream is very light-weight and sinks into the skin pretty fast. I have also noticed, that this cream keeps my skin free of acne, and whenever I use my other moisturizer from "Essence" the acne comes back. So this cream is a HG for me and incredible, especially for OILY SKIN & ACNE PRONE SKIN!!! :) SO try it out.

Much more than expected!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought this without expecting anything special. After applying it for the first time I understood it's going to be my favourite cream for a veeeeery long period of time. My skin is rather mixed, but in summer it tends to be oily. When using the cream it stays balanced for quite a long time during the day. The consistency is light and is absorbed quickly by the skin. I just love it. And the price is unbeatable!

Will never stop buying this

Posted by 4718174913531595610 on Nov 08, 2014

This stuff is amazing and does wonder for my skin. Absorbs instantly and moisturizes very well. My skin feels so soft and not heavy, doesn't clog pores. Highly recommended. Wasted no time in purchasing 5 at one go during my second purchase!

Great for the the summer

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on May 16, 2016

Feels almost like water on the face ,absorb fast and leave the skin with nice hydrating feeling

A FAVORITE FOR SURE

Posted by rebeccachristi on Jul 29, 2016

Love this skin cream. I can wear it alone or under my makeup and I really enjoy it. It doesn't leave a film or greasiness on my skin but melts right in and has a smooth application, which is great for me. I have oily skin and live in a humid climate so I RARELY need a heavy moisturizer unless I'm going up north. It also comes out through a pump (yay for hygiene!). I repurchase every month but I think it's worth it because it has great ingredients that are anti-aging and dis-inflammatory and the price is not bad at all. Really balances my oiliness and I think it's doing its job very well. This cream will work on all skin types and has many benefits. Give it a try!

Good for summer/ Отличный крем на лето

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on May 15, 2016

Quite light texture, no strong scent, i'd rather say it almost has no scent at all. Cream color is light brown, absorbs really quick and good into the skin; absolutely not oily, not greasy. Will be a perfect summer moisturiser for those who have normal/dry skin. For very dry to atopic skin might not be enough moisture. Отличный крем на лето для тех у кого нормальная или близкая к сухой кожа. Для очень сухой кожи не хватает увлажнения (у меня это зона вокруг рта) Но сверху на увлажняющий серум ложится отлично и дополнительного увлажнения не требуется. Хватает одного нажатия дозатора, чтобы нанести крем на все лицо и шею. Впитывается моментально, не жирный и кожа лица после него не блестит.