Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 01, 2016

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!

smooth and pleasant feeling

Posted by 5749743769415796940 on Apr 20, 2016

recommend ! Although he does not smell so good but is absorbed quickly and leaves the skin smooth and pleasant feeling

excellent mix of ingredients

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I'm happy to have discovered this cream, it's very sheer, just the right consistency for my oily/ combination skin, it's loaded with great ingredients that benefit your skin, such as antioxidants and skin repairing. Very suitable to use as a make-up base on a daily basis and didn't cause any breakout on my acne-prone skin.

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Apr 09, 2016

I just love love this cream and will purchase it again.. the texture of this cream is super good and smells very fresh and new

Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.

Great for Rosacea

Posted by 5752173218678310490 on Feb 19, 2016

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. I have oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin, and this has been an excellent addition. I use it after cleansing, almost as a "serum" - and then I apply a salicylic acid product on top of the chin, and a tea tree oil product on the forehead area. The antioxidants and EGCG in this product seem to work in perfect harmony with my treated products, plus it adds much needed moisture and repair.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.