Skin very soft

Posted by 5481199142209112218 on Oct 04, 2016

I've been using this for two weeks and I definitely notice that my skin isn't as oily, but is very soft and dewy. It's a rich cream but completely absorbs into your face. It has literally no smell either :)

Hidratante Madre Labs

Posted by 5486993822421789981 on Jul 08, 2013

Me gusta mucho esta hidratante facial. Al tener la piel mixta me ayuda a controlar los excesos de sebo y me mantiene hidratada la piel del rostro.

My skin is very happy!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a lovely light refreshing moisturiser that I use in conjunction with the revitalising day lotion. I use this on areas or at times when I just want something light.

I am reordering this, my acne doesn't feel so bad anymore

Posted by 5705484808098204041 on Sep 19, 2016

I've been using this product for more than 4 weeks now. I honestly believe it has helped me with my inflamed acne during hot summers here in the Middle East. My pimples are not inflamed anymore. Before I used my make up brush even to apply moisturizer because my face was so painful I didn't want to be the one hurting it. That's how bad my acne were. Now, I can touch my face to apply my creams. It also blends well with the ELF primer and foundation for acne skin. But I am also taking NOW's EGCg green tea extracts just to really see how green tea can help my skin. So far, this combination has been working well. Now I can go to work and meet people confidently.

Muy ligera

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

AL principio no me gustaba porque me picaba la piel, pero como tenía tan buenas críticas le di otra oportunidad. Se pasó ese efecto y ahora como crema de día en verano me gusta mucho. Parece muy densa pero al contacto con la piel se vuelve acuosa y se absorbe muy bien y por completo. Muy fresquita de llevar, no resulta pesada, pero hidrata bien.

problem!

Posted by 5628162706413001962 on Jun 03, 2014

I can't use it because i get sores from this product! I don't know why? Maybe I have some alergy?

My new favorite cream!

Posted by rebeccajo on Oct 09, 2014

This feels like heaven when applied, not sticky at all. I love the dispenser, it gives just the right amount. I have combination skin. Not sure if this will work well for really dry skin. Update- It is nearing the dryer months, and it's not quite moisturizing enough. :(

Good

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Jun 30, 2014

I think that it is a lightweight moisturizer for summer, hydrates skin, good product for its low price.

Not for dry skin, but good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

I like the texture and the fragrance, it is a shame it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Used it on my neck instead. It would be great for normal and/or combination skin.

ok

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My skin did not feel mousterized enough with this cream.