Nice light moisturizer

Posted by 5124244906908099217 on Dec 25, 2016

Very pleasant scent and it absorbs very quickly. I like this brand very much, I also use their hand cream with great results.

Good product

Posted by 5451413179840495388 on Jan 05, 2017

Feeling smooth and moisturise enough. Worth to keep re-purchasing it.

I really liked this moisturizer

Posted by 5660987442627018080 on Dec 14, 2016

It's a good moisturizer that didn't break me out and made my skin feel soft. I would say that it prevented me form getting breakouts, to a certain extent. However, I will not be repurchasing this product as the price is not worth it for the little amount of product that you get in the bottle

Agradable sensación

Posted by 5596040868127321190 on Dec 01, 2016

Crema ligera y de rápida absorción. Me ayuda a mantener la hidratación de la piel. La recomiendo.

I am reordering this, my acne doesn't feel so bad anymore

Posted by 5705484808098204041 on Sep 19, 2016

I've been using this product for more than 4 weeks now. I honestly believe it has helped me with my inflamed acne during hot summers here in the Middle East. My pimples are not inflamed anymore. Before I used my make up brush even to apply moisturizer because my face was so painful I didn't want to be the one hurting it. That's how bad my acne were. Now, I can touch my face to apply my creams. It also blends well with the ELF primer and foundation for acne skin. But I am also taking NOW's EGCg green tea extracts just to really see how green tea can help my skin. So far, this combination has been working well. Now I can go to work and meet people confidently.

Skin very soft

Posted by 5481199142209112218 on Oct 04, 2016

I've been using this for two weeks and I definitely notice that my skin isn't as oily, but is very soft and dewy. It's a rich cream but completely absorbs into your face. It has literally no smell either :)

smooth and pleasant feeling

Posted by 5749743769415796940 on Apr 20, 2016

recommend ! Although he does not smell so good but is absorbed quickly and leaves the skin smooth and pleasant feeling

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.

decent

Posted by dianais on Oct 04, 2015

Decent and good price. Had no problems while using it.

ok

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My skin did not feel mousterized enough with this cream.