decent

Posted by dianais on Oct 04, 2015

Decent and good price. Had no problems while using it.

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.

Greasy

Posted by 5746992035013032441 on Sep 16, 2016

I have an combination skin type, this product feels very greasy and isn't moisturizing at all. My skin did not absorb it and it felt like a layer of dirt on my face .

Too light for me

Posted by 5686733176402290764 on Mar 13, 2015

I have dry skin and this cream does not hydrate even 2 minutes.It absorbs very quickly and I don't see any remains of it after applying it. I will give it another try in summer but it is definitely not a winter cream.

Not for me

Posted by 4893021279325140274 on Sep 14, 2016

This product maybe good for others, but not for me. When I ue it I got pimples on my face and itchy.

Ehhh

Posted by 5325625807997272206 on Jul 26, 2015

Doesn't moisturize very well and doesn't smell good.

Awful, allergic reaction

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 24, 2016

I usually never have allergic reactions to face creams, but this one sure did the trick. My face turned red and full of tiny itchy bumps within hours of applying this cream. I have other creams with tea tree in it that I use, so I don't think that caused it. My advice would be to try this on a small, non-visible area first.