Super!

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Perfect serum for problem skin, soaks up instantly leaving no residue, skin is matte, calms imperfections and reduced swollen spots overnight, provides light moisture (not oily!) and it's vegan!

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

super kremas riebiai odai, nelieka jokios plėvelės, maloniai drėkina.

Πολύ καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ. Η αντλία που έχει η συσκευασία είναι βοηθητική και ρουφάει όλο το προϊόν χωρίς να μένει στα τοιχώματα. Ελαφριά στη σύνθεση του, δεν μου ερέθισε την επιδερμίδα και το άρωμα ήταν διακριτικό αλλά δε με ενθουσίασε κιόλας σαν πράσινο τσάι. Όχι κάτι το φοβερό. Απορροφάτε άμεσα και ήταν ιδανικό το πρωί για πριν το μακιγιάζ.

Buena hidratante no grasa

Posted by 5158120571509305384 on Oct 10, 2014

Muy hidratante y nada grasa. Fácil de disponer

OK?

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

Not for me

okay moisturizer

Posted by 5661717995697760516 on Dec 13, 2015

its an okay moisturizer for my dry-normal skin. still looking for a product to moisturize and heal my acne scars and reduce acne. this product does contain dimethicone and EDTA so not a fan of it

OK cream for problem free skin

Posted by 4957504364693284199 on May 05, 2016

Good as a basic hydrator. Doesn't do miracles I use it after bath, but when my skin gets drier, this one does not help.

Not greasy

Posted by 5597450152045100697 on May 11, 2016

Not greasy, suitable for summer. but no significant improvement on my skin.

clogs pores

Posted by 4872158782853316182 on Nov 21, 2015

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.