its not very natural..

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 26, 2015

havent used it yet but read that it contains dimethicone and tetrasodium EDTA that sis made from ethylenediamine, formaldehyde—a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute..

Super!

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Perfect serum for problem skin, soaks up instantly leaving no residue, skin is matte, calms imperfections and reduced swollen spots overnight, provides light moisture (not oily!) and it's vegan!

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Posted by 5598095859586961253 on Feb 08, 2015

Buen producto, hidrata y calma la piel sensible.

Best moisturiser for me.

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I bought this primarily to use at night when I do not want a heavy rich night cream but still want to give my skin a nutritious moisture boost. I absolutely love this product. It is light, easily absorbed and provides a tonne of moisture for such a light cream. I will use this in the day time too once I have finished my existing day time moisturisers as I cannot fault this product at all. It works better than my expensive antioxidant moisturisers and the packaging is great too. A definite winner.

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 05, 2015

This is an everyday moisturizer with healthy ingredients. I'll keep using and love it.

Madre Lab cream

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 18, 2015

Sample EXCELLENT !!! I bought it after trying the sample. It's my LOVE ! great moisturiser . I am 38 years old and have combination skin Отличный крем. увлажняет на УРА. кожа моментально съедает этот крем. мне 38 лет, кожа комбинированная.

Pieles grasas!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Ideal para pieles grasas algo maduras, lleva antioxidantes, aunque hidrata lo justo. Lo utilizo a modo de serum matinal y despues lo complemento con otra hidratante. No me salen brillos por lo que sola la utilizo en verano. Repetiré

Will never stop buying this

Posted by 4718174913531595610 on Nov 08, 2014

This stuff is amazing and does wonder for my skin. Absorbs instantly and moisturizes very well. My skin feels so soft and not heavy, doesn't clog pores. Highly recommended. Wasted no time in purchasing 5 at one go during my second purchase!

Excellent

Posted by 4724955221639174387 on Nov 04, 2014

I'm suprised how good this cream is for such a small price. Leaves skin soft and supple.Great as a make-up base.

Could be great, but...

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 17, 2014

I used this cream for 3 months, I have combination skin that sometimes dries out and prone to pore clogging. +: 1) the cream is very light and not greasy 2) absorbs fast 3) shrinks pores a bit 4) light fragrance 5) nice bottle Unfortunately, that's all I liked about it. -: 1) sometimes doesn't moisture enough (too light) 2) the main reason I didn't like it and will not purchase again is dimethicone in the ingredients. Even though it seems and feels that the cream is absorbed, it leaves a thin layer on the skin surface. You can feel it when simply rinsing face with water, like there's something slippery on your skin. As a result, it clogs my pores and after some time it feels like my skin is suffocating, it starts itching :-( it would be a PERFECT cream if not for this ingredient (my skin always reacts like this on creams with dimethicone). If you know you're okay with it, give this cream a try.