Simply the best.

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 10, 2016

One of the rare creams that wont irritate my 43 yo. combined, couperotic, perioral dermatitis-type of troubled skin. It's a bit light to use at winter, but combined with japanese miracle Hada Labo-lotion, I have managed this winter with only those two products, and with no pimples or flaming face. Can warmly recommend this cream with anyone who reacts to most, even "natural" skincare.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.

Great for Rosacea

Posted by 5752173218678310490 on Feb 19, 2016

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)

Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!

A FAVORITE FOR SURE

Posted by ChristiC on Jul 29, 2016

Love this skin cream. I can wear it alone or under my makeup and I really enjoy it. It doesn't leave a film or greasiness on my skin but melts right in and has a smooth application, which is great for me. I have oily skin and live in a humid climate so I RARELY need a heavy moisturizer unless I'm going up north. It also comes out through a pump (yay for hygiene!). I repurchase every month but I think it's worth it because it has great ingredients that are anti-aging and dis-inflammatory and the price is not bad at all. Really balances my oiliness and I think it's doing its job very well. This cream will work on all skin types and has many benefits. Give it a try!

green tea skin care cream

Posted by 4882668800857959159 on Jun 19, 2016

make your skin softer and more lighter love it

קרם מעולה לפנים

Posted by 5756417118493814538 on Jun 27, 2016

עושה את העור לח וגםמתאים לשים לפני מייקאפ

Pretty Good

Posted by 5050414714688033366 on Jul 28, 2015

lotion is light weight and absorbs fast into skin. not greasy at all.

smooth and pleasant feeling

Posted by 5749743769415796940 on Apr 20, 2016

recommend ! Although he does not smell so good but is absorbed quickly and leaves the skin smooth and pleasant feeling