Fab

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

tastes good with a few drops of stevia vanilla, add some almond milk and ur in for a treat that calmes you and gives you a boost at the same time, love it!

taataa

Posted by 4936788784546477292 on Sep 07, 2012

good

Good for you hot cocoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Special

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

I have to say that it tastes special but I like it...

Me enviaron una muestra

Posted by ilunn1988 on Sep 17, 2012

No me gusta nada su sabor

Keistas skonis

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 29, 2012

Keistas skonis, keista spalva. Nelabai turiu su kuom palyginti šį gėrimą. Tikriausiai nekartosiu.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Cocoa EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Healthy Cocoa Drink!! All you have to do, is simply add one scoop to 4.8 ounces of warm or hot water and stir! Easy, quick and makes a delicious drink! On the back of the Coco Cardio package it says you can also add the desired amount of natural sweetener (agave nectar, stevia or honey) if you’d like. It also says that the product is naturally quite bitter due to its naturally-occurring polyphenol content. I personally didn’t find it that bitter at all and drank it without any sweetener. What I love about this product is that is has a great taste and great nutrition stats as well! The only ingredients are organic natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder, organic freeze-dried beet juice powder and hibiscus sabdariffa extract. Since its made with organic freeze-dried beet juice powder it slightly becomes a dark red/brown color once your done stirring the cocoa powder with the water. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Love this!!!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Good coacoa, nice with stevia or a little honey.

So yummy, so good for you!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jun 08, 2012

Loved its taste, yes strong, but with a little hot chocolate, or milk ixed in it's great! Makes me feel even better it's good for my heart!

great quality, i recommend!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great quality, i recommend!