Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1507419 on Mar 29, 2012

I like it.

Tastes good and very healthy

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 13, 2012

I liked this drink very much and it's a shame they don't sell it in bigger packs

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Apr 17, 2012

Love it & it gave me energy for the day

Travel with it.

Posted by PatriciaM on Apr 19, 2012

This is good to take along when you'll be away from home all day. You can also take a travelling mug with you and fill it with hot water at a cafeteria-style place.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on May 02, 2012

Added the pack to my chocolate soy protein shake...it was great! Improved the flavor immensely, did not have the bitter taste found in hershey baking coco powder.

excellent

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Nov 25, 2012

Great taste. I have it with brown sugar.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 03, 2012

I like the bitter taste.

Madre Labs CocoCardio is a Good COCOA Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

This product is a great addition to a healthy diet and active lifestyle. It is made with certified organic cocoa and beet juice powders plus hibiscus extract instead of a bunch of artificial garbage. Be Good to Your Heart - Enjoy a Rich-Flavored Cup of CocoCardio! An all around great product.

Best ever

Posted by 5418314687059465205 on Dec 11, 2012

The best instant cocoa I've ever had. I didn't find it so bitter that I needed sweetener, even though I don't normally care for bitter chocolate. I highly recommend this product, however it is expensive, and the packaging makes it inconvenient to bring around.

5 stars for personal blend

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 12, 2012

I have received this as a free sample before and thought it was OK (3.5-4 stars). Ordered it and mixed it hot with unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, and one teaspoon of raw sugar and it is super delicious!!! The various levels of flavors (cocoa to beet to coconut to vanilla) all blend with such richness... I am sold!