DELICIOUS COCO

Posted by Reviewer1382104 on Aug 27, 2012

Amazing product. COCOCARDIO, delicious!!

Thanks iHerb for offering samples with orders!

Posted by Reviewer1618066 on Aug 19, 2012

First I want to say I really appreciate iHerb's philosophy of over delivering on their value as a source of healthy goods. Whether or not you request a specific 'freebie' trial product with your order, they'll slip something in the box for you to try. This time I opted to try madre labs cococardio as I had ordered their cococeps (now discontinued) in the past and initially had found it appealing enough to drink keeping in mind the health benefits. Let me state that I am a chocolate lover/ dark chocolate lover and I also just started working on acquiring a palate for Mate tea - no, it doesn't taste just like chicken (coffee) but it's not bad. In the case of the CocoCardio, I added the packet to 8 oz of hot water, then some heavy cream and a little xylitol to sweeten it up - bascally how I would do coffee. The color has a bit of a red hue to it - likely from the beets. the chocolate flavor that I taste is that of the equivalent of licking straight cocoa powder - they DO warn its naturally bitter! All said, I don't think I will buy this in the future as I just don't find it tasty enough for me. It's nowhere near as hard to get down as kava kava was when I used to take that before performing to curb anxiety years ago, but the kava kava had a noticeable effect shortly after drinking it.

Good!

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

The taste is like real organic cocoa, I like it.

Peculiar taste

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 14, 2012

The taste is somewhat bitter, even more bitter than in the regular MadreLabs cocoa. It does not bother me, but it is definitely an 'aqcuired taste'. proceed with care! Honey works well as a sweetener.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Aug 11, 2012

I had only gotten the single packets of this product and finally bought the large pouch. I must say it was worth it. I drink it almost daily and sometimes more than once. I love chocolate and beets as well and the combination is great and good for you. Try it!!

Disappointed

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I'm disappointed: it's very sour, no chocolate taste at all. Would never purchase again.

Madre Labs Cardio

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Did not like the taste.

Keistas skonis

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 29, 2012

Keistas skonis, keista spalva. Nelabai turiu su kuom palyginti šį gėrimą. Tikriausiai nekartosiu.

bitter

Posted by Reviewer1889263 on Jul 20, 2012

like an ordinary cocoa, but very bitter

Tastes Great

Posted by funkydharma on Jul 20, 2012

This was a freebie and tastes just like cocoa should