• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

very high in fiber

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Nov 12, 2014

High fiber but gave me gas and bloating

Nice in smoothies

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 13, 2014

It's great! I really like it in a banana smoothie. I wish it was hair more 'chocolate-y' for hot chocolates, but it's a nice taste. Not at all like beets.

cococardio

Posted by 5596291876698472313 on Nov 17, 2014

very comfortable but tasteless drink.

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

Skanu ir sveika :)

I like it

Posted by 5640713393840794989 on Feb 12, 2015

I mix a spoon of it with my daily smoothy.

thanks

Posted by 5427824434502854681 on Apr 07, 2015

thanks too much

Tastes good

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

For a morning energy and antioxidant support, I mix a scoop with some hot water and a little bit of honey.

A LITTLE goes a LONG WAY!

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

I'm a little 'put off' by the reddish color - something my eyes can't hide from my brain - so that makes it not as good in my book - soley for the aesthetics of it. The taste is good - and, if I add my normal cream to it like I would with Coffee (trying to quit) - I can enjoy this nicely with my eyes closed. The flavor of the chocolate nicely covers the other flavors in it. As I stated in my title - a little goes a long way - the powder is so fine - but I find that I can use the zip lock bag just fine - it just takes patience - and a slow hand when opening and closing it. I use a tiny little spoon that seems to measure about 1/8 of the size of the scoop - slightly mounded - into a cup of hot water - and that suffices for taste purposes - and you do have to sort of keep 'swirling' as you drink from time to time - or you have sediment left in the bottom of the cup. It makes a very 'strong' cup of cocoa if you use the complete scoop - and you can keep adding hot water to it as you drink it to make it last for the entire morning almost! Didn't notice too much in the way of cardio support really - but was using this mainly to quit coffee (when quitting coffee, its important to have a couple of alternatives to use - as you may 'tire' of one and think you can just have 'one more cup' of real coffee and it won't hurt - trust me - it is more than a minor set back - and switching to adding this to your coffee can help you cut back, but its even better to cut back to 1/2 and 1/2 coffee - if you drink it for the 'coffee flavor' just as much for the caffeine - because your sense of smell and taste will fool your brain into thinking its getting the whole 'shebang' as far as caffeine goes if you use all coffee and make half of it decaf mixed with your regular.) I used to - after a short 2-3 week time of using the 1/2 & 1/2 trick - mix a small scoop of this into my coffee, and slowly switched to soley using a blend of alternatives to achieve the flavor/smell I needed to fool myself. Its only been 3 days with no coffee completely, but its been helped by using this product, Pero, the CocoCeps Powder, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, and the Cocoa Nibs. (Also use the Solar Energy Gum for those afternoon sleepy times when the lack of caffeine really hits me.)

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2928822 on Feb 05, 2012

hard to dissolve in water or milk; good flavor

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer1602308 on Feb 16, 2012

Arrived promptly, nice treat in the morning. I use "Just Like Sugar" for sweetener.