Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Reviews 4-star

good for chocolate lovers

Posted by TexasGal on Dec 30, 2011

this is great for when I need a taste of chocolate. Has a bit of a bitter aftertaste,but a small sacrifice for something so healthy

Muy bueno

Posted by vivianafabregatf on Dec 16, 2012

Sabor bueno

Enjoy this cocoa!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this cocoa in the morning to get me energized. It works as well as drinking coffee but so much better for me. It looks redish in my cup but tastes very much like hot chocolate but not as much as the Cococeps. I like the cococeps better.

good for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Apr 12, 2013

I used this to make a smoothy for my son's breakfast every day. With one banana, organic raw milk, a free range organic egg yolk, a scoop of this stuff and sometimes additional supplements like a tinsy dash of magnesium and also iodine and selenium and liquid vitamin D when needed. This is great stuff just tasted like chocolate to me but has a reddish tinge to it...actually I even used it to do a homemade chocolate ice cream made from raw organic cream, egg yolk & maple syrup and cococardio as the choc flavour and it worked out pretty well. I tend to follow Weston A Price type eating hence the whole foods and no fear of fats. The only problem with it, is the normal price (i bought on special price) I can't afford. Definitely too expensive to get most of the time for me.

Good

Posted by Hanne67 on May 19, 2013

I use this mixed with hot milk and adding some Stevia Vanilla Creme. It gets red in you cup, because it's containing beet juice. It's also great together with CafeCeps and Stevia Vanilla Creme in hot water.