• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

De mucha calidad

Posted by 5685009380150482030 on Oct 14, 2014

Realmente amargo pero ya sabemos que eso es algo muy bueno

Good, but bitter

Posted by New-Zealand on Oct 12, 2014

and leaves lots of sludge in mug.

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Oct 06, 2014

exellent

Very good afternoon fix

Posted by 4828508977066835517 on Oct 06, 2014

Not too bitter and the beetroot date is very discrete.

Rich flavor

Posted by 5300660946184017398 on Oct 06, 2014

This was very good! The powder are brown like chocolate, but when you ad liquid, it turns pink! It's a little bit bitter like dark chocolate, so if you want you can ad some stevia drops or something in it, but I just but a banana and mix it with some oat milk and it taste like chocolatemilk for adults!

Good chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2773771 on Oct 04, 2014

Though the mixture sounds a bit odd, it's has a very nice flavor. Used it to make fudge brownies and they were delicious.

This stuff rocks my socks!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

So im a big time juicer i know those beets are good for me but boy do i not like drinking them, this is perfact you cant taste them! i have this in my daily mocha its great! but you do need to sweeten it ! i use coconut sugar so my mocha is a super charge health beverage and without wanting to sound to rude this has really made an unexpected significant differnce down below , im a 31 year old man and not that I have any problems down there but lets just say its like being a teenage boy again! it even hangs larger when unstimulated , i thought it was just my imagination but my wife pointed it out the other day too! , GUYS BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

By it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Oct 01, 2014

Oh my goodness, this is so nice. A warm cozy coco drink that is healthy for you. It has a full coco taste thats nice in the morning, the evening (in your bed, with a good book!) etc. I mixed it with extra cacao and a bit coffee. Next time I try it with cognac and whipped cream :)

Coco Cardio

Posted by 5002054359390219669 on Sep 26, 2014

Tried this when it was on sale and was not sure what to expect. It is bitter and I did use honey but I really do love the taste and it gives me major energy..I actually use it as a pre-workout supplement sometimes and do just fine x

Great

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 25, 2014

Delicious tasting. I add NOW Stevie (vanilla flavored) to cut the bitterness.