Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4756954460203458119 on Sep 14, 2013

I bought this back when it was on sale for $2.95 and I'm so glad I tried it out. I liked it so much, I have continued to buy it for full price. You have to understand that it isn't going to taste like regular cocoa though or you may not like it. Also, I didn't care for it plain, but when it is mixed with a sweetener it tastes really good. I use it every night to make hot cocoa. I use one scoop with almond milk, some maple syrup (to sweeten), and a little vanilla extract. I actually love that it doesn't have added sugar because then I can add the amount I want. I also love that it has tons of iron!

better than expected!

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

Wow, this stuff makes my energy soar. Which I need badly because I feel tired constantly. Also I totally love iherbs service I'm a little bit addicted

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

i honnestly prefer a good plain cocoa powder ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,half tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Melaco or Honey,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews