Better Than I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

Great Coco!!

Posted by Reviewer1040685 on Jan 03, 2011

I am impressed with this product and have referred it to friends. I add a little sweetener (honey or sugar) to it and it tastes great - just like a cup of hot chocolate you might buy someplace. But knowing it is more healthy for you makes it satisfying to drink regularly. Thank you for giving us an alternative to the junk out there!!

Wow! What an Energy Booster for Me!

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I received a sample of this and tried it. It must have something I need, because it gave me a great boost of all-day-long energy (nothing like caffeine, just a great, motivated good feeling). I helped my husband re-mulch trees, shrubs, and flowerbeds and we loaded firewood together (about 4 hours of intense work). Still had energy left for all my usual day-to-day activities. No flagging energy after taking it, either (as caffeine always does for me). I'm already in excellent health, but this was so good I immediately came back to IHerb and ordered. I enjoy CafeCeps and several other MadreLabs products & trust their quality and good taste. This one's no exception--I think I'll use it to replace my daily dark chocolate treat (and this has just 1 g of sugar per serving, a real plus). Sweeten with Stevia & you're good to go. Highly recommended!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Dec 12, 2010

I liked this a lot, not on its own though. I added some whipping cream and sweetener and it was almost like hot chocolate! I like that it has some health benefits a swell.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2873550 on Feb 19, 2011

I drink it with a dash of maple syrup in it, not too much just a tiny bit. It totally takes care of my chocolate cravings.

Great Taste and Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jan 30, 2011

Mix with Stevia and almond creamer. Love it!It's my morning get up and go!

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Oct 25, 2011

I'm addicted to this fantastic hot chocolate!!!

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2311725 on Oct 17, 2011

Love this! Definitely needs some sweetener but it is delicious.

CocoCardio

Posted by Reviewer2260173 on Aug 28, 2011

This is a very good way to help my heart and my chocolate cravings at the same time. I will be purchasing more of this.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2245739 on Aug 30, 2011

I had heard some good press about the benefits of beets and ran across this product when looking for a good organic solution. First comment is that it is awesome cocoa. The second benefit for me is that the beet powder really does give me better mental clarity. I have one cup a day and notice a difference in mental acuity when I don't drink it. I also love how it has no sweetener in it, so you can choose what to add, if any.