Low carb tastes great. Great Antioxidant ! What else could you ask for?

Posted by bangkok on Oct 28, 2014

Low carb tastes great. Great Antioxidant ! What else could you ask for? I will buy it again.

good for extra energy

Posted by sherri20 on Nov 28, 2016

i love to mix a teaspoon of this into my morning coffee... i find it really helps on days where i wake up sluggish ... i can feel the extra perk !

Help for vetigo and heart issues!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Oct 10, 2013

I love this product and recommend it to my clients who have either heart issues or vertigo / dizziness as beets are great for helping with this issue as is simply staying hydrated. Love the taste too and appreciate that it has no sweetener!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1113260 on Feb 14, 2012

The CocoCeps and CocoCardio have replaced coffee in my life! I add a little Stevia for sweetness and it's just like having a latte!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Jul 10, 2011

I drink this just about every morning. It is strong so if you don't like real DARK chocolate you won't like this. I can't say much about the health claims as I don't have any heart problems but it does give me a slight pick-me-up in the morning.

tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 30, 2013

This tastes like dark dutch cocoa with a pinkish tint to it from the beets. God bless you all.

Healthy Hot Chocolate!!

Posted by 4878073123584648854 on May 24, 2013

So yummy!! I didn't find it bitter at all (as the label warns), though I added SweetLeaf stevia to it (both the chocolate raspberry and english toffee make an amazing flavored hot chocolate!) It's so tasty, you wouldn't think it was chalk full of healthy antioxidants... I've drank it straight and used it as an alternative for cocoa powder in baking. GREAT PRODUCT! Take advantage while it's on sale... you'll be hooked!

Chocolate without the sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016

I love this stuff. It lasts me a long time and I can regulate the amount and type of sugar I want to add. Most I the time I just use hot water and add one or two drops of stevia, and with so little stevia its just enough sweet and none of the bad stevia aftertaste. Really helps with my chocolate cravings.

A healthy alternative to hot cocoa

Posted by HDumas on Mar 11, 2013

I have a strong dark chocolate addiction, which has spurred me to snack on chocolate bars and hot cocoa daily. This drink however satisfies that craving, without the unnecessary calories. In fact, there are only 25 calories per serving, plus whatever sweetner you use to balance the bitterness. (I use a tablespoon of honey.) The result is a very health version of hot cocoa-esque drink.

Great Taste

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 17, 2012

I drink this with hot water or add a little to my protein powder / almond milk home made ice cream. Great chocolate taste and low on calories.