• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

Very good coffee substitue!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 25, 2014

I love this product. I am weaning myself off coffee and this substitute is soooo deelicious. Of course, I have to spice it up some. I add a little honey and french vanilla creamer. Will definitely buy again!

Benefits Cardiovascular Health, Brain, Mood, Blood Sugar and Weight Loss

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

There are 4 great natural products known to benefit Cardiovascular Health: Fish Oil, Cocoa, Beet Juice and Hibiscus. CocoCardio combines organic cocoa, beet juice powders and hibiscus extract in one. If you have or want to prevent cardiovascular health issues such as elevated blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol levels then please consider taking fish oil and CocoCardio.

It keeps me energetic the whole day

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I consume one scoop every morning at breakfast and it keeps me energetic the whole day even if I am lack of sleep the previous night. I don't add table sugar as it is anti-nutrient. If you want to make it sweet, you may add some RAW UNPROCESSED honey. In addition to CocoCardio, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and nattokinase and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Quite bitter

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 18, 2014

Quite bitter and did not make any difference to my health. Tastes okay with sweetener, a bit different from normal cocoa drinks.

red smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Apr 04, 2014

I love the taste this brings to my soy milk and banana smoothies.

Tasty

Posted by 5028213271140045125 on Jan 31, 2014

I never expect it tasted so good, I mixed it with my milk and have it once in the morning before I start my day.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4753155018919547596 on Dec 27, 2013

Glad I ordered this!! The quality of the chocolate is very good and I am picky about chocolate. I like that it has organic beet juice powder because of its benefits for the brain, and product really helps with digestion and regularity. It is great when mixed well with a warm very ripe (mushy) banana - for an almost like a truffle consistency, or with peanut butter and a little water warmed up. This powder can be mixed with a lot to make really good healthy treats as well as make a nice warm beverage.

taste is very bad

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

tasted absolutely wrong :(

Nothing

Posted by 4854397253987748751 on Nov 26, 2013

don't see any changes in heartache or energy, it's not even tasty, too acid

Truffles?

Posted by Reviewer3359881 on Nov 12, 2013

I bought this to make dark chocolate holiday truffles. I tried some in my tea-it complimented the rooibos well.