July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, CocoCeps, 1 Packet, 7.5 g (.26 oz) (Discontinued Item)

Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2671437 on Jan 29, 2010

In a previous order you sent me a sample and I loved it. So I ordered a box. Thanks for letting me try a sample I never would have thought to buy it otherwise. It is very good.

Hope its not addictive!

Posted by Reviewer2355752 on Jan 13, 2010

This cocoa drink is so-o-o delicious that I started using one packet for 'special occassions' but soon wanted one every day. I'm not sure what the lift is that I get from it, but until further info I'm enjoying my daily cup.

cococeps and cafeceps

Posted by Reviewer2732067 on Dec 10, 2009

We are enjoying our ceps. They are excellent in cold weather.

Madre Labs, CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on May 18, 2011

This products tastes like home made hot chocolate- absolutely delicious e.g. in skim milk, and it has only one gram of fat per serving. In addition, it gives me a slight energy boost which is great. I would however recommend to add sweetener or sugar much like in other cocoa-based drinks.