Slurp

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Nov 14, 2011

Great taste and very convenient. Mixes well with no lumping.

Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage

Posted by healthwaysunlimited on Apr 30, 2012

Wow! What a great product. First it is Organic cocoa and then it has two powerful mushroom powders add to it. I create the drink with just warm water and add nothing else and it taste great.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Dec 09, 2011

I bought this cacao after trying 2 trials. Very tasty, the best cacao I ever drank.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3267001 on Jun 30, 2012

This beverage really helped me get up and go in the mornings. I also used it as an additive to my smoothies. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an alternative to coffee in the mornings.

Delicious

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

This stuff makes really nice hot chocolate. I make it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and I sweeten it with agave nectar. It's unsweetened so it's way too bitter to take on its own (and I like black coffee). I don't notice any mushroomy taste. It seems energizing, definitely more than a regular hot chocolate but in a way that is nothing like a caffeine buzz and not nearly as physically stimulating (which is a good thing for me, most of the time). Really novel product and not a bad price.

great substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer3269942 on Jul 12, 2011

I like the taste of cacao and with the matching herbal properties of cordyceps , love this duo. It will be better if it were on the glass jar packaging.

Unique combination of ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer3281324 on Oct 12, 2011

Tastes good too.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Dec 27, 2009

I make this with almond milk. You can use whatever sweetener you want. Its got a rich cocoa flavor. I love the fact that its also good for the immune system, as well as an energy booster. When I have this in the morning, it really staves off my hunger until lunch. I sometimes uses this with the Madre Labs CafeCeps and it makes one delicious mocha. Awesome product.

I LIKE

Posted by Reviewer3333068 on Feb 29, 2012

LOVE THE TASTE,HEAT UP SOME ALMOND MILK (VANILLA FLAVOR)GREAT.

Good pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009

Works as promised....not a bad taste at all...mix mine with morning coffee